Ways not to customise your VR4

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I actually liked the painted b pillars. I was always going to get mine repainted semi-gloss black, but now I'm thinking trigger mauve would look cool. The only thing he has done wrong is not painted the horizontal plastic line down the doors at the bottom of the windows.

Ohh and the horrible wheels! ughh

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
very cool looking car.

LOL

I like the black front lip and bonnet but yes should have continued the black right around the skirts.

Oh and did anyone notice how bad the rims are ?? :ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
Im still contemplating the effectiveness of the air intake. From my understanding its better to ram the air into it, not just let it suck what it can get. The Evo bonnet isnt designed for air coming in, its to let air out. So just how effective is the intake?

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
an old saying come's to mind Brocky "tits on a bull" lol :)

G

Unregistered
I actually liked the painted b pillars. I was always going to get mine repainted semi-gloss black, but now I'm thinking trigger mauve would look cool. The only thing he has done wrong is not painted the horizontal plastic line down the doors at the bottom of the windows.

Ohh and the horrible wheels! ughh

i'm in the process of painting mine satin black, as one side was faded, and i ripped off the weather shields too. i prefer the one-big-black-window look.

as for the intake, it could possibly be effective.. regardless of direction, air will flow from a point of high pressure, to that of low pressure... if the pressure under the vent is lower than that trying to rush over the bonnet, it could be a great CAI...

this is why V8 supertaxi's run their intakes under the rear of the bonnet/window, as it creates a very high pressure area, and the air is trying to rush into lower pressure areas, such as the engines intake.

G

Unregistered
Well this one doesn't look too bad at this point

2609455_56_full.jpg

But then...

2609455_41_full.jpg

(maybe it's just cause I hate Altezzas with a passion, even if they are off an actual Altezza...)

Full story here ---> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2609455

leg-it

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alex C
Drive
1997 Legnum VR-4
it's not how I would mod any car, but hey it's different. I think most of the legnum's on this site look the same.
Not a bad thing. it's just cool to see other peoples ideas.

Top Bottom