where can i get a front engine mount from?

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
hey guys,
i just went to check out my car at the shop today and it turns out i need to replace the front engine mount,the part that attaches to the engine.

i also will need the rubber insert,preferably the urethane one,i beleive gly found one on us ebay but i was wondering if anyone knew if i could get one locally.

i need these parts asap because ill get my car back in a few days and i wont be able to drive without them so if you know anything please dont hesitate to let me know.

do any other cars have the same front engine mounts?

could i possibly,if i had to,get them from mitsubishi?

does anyone have a halfcut?

urgent

james

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
reading that whole thread again made whole lot more sense,so ill try buy the same urethane kit and a usdm mount,cheers trev

oh but i just realised,it isnt the part that sits on the support that is damaged that gly replaced,i is the part that attaches to the engine

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Sorry James, i think i just fed you info you were already completely across:banghead:

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
i need one bad,by middle of next week and ralliart nz never answer the phone.
ill try find the number right now
thanks trev

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
i called and theyre getting back to me this afternoon on whether or not they have it,if anyone else knows of a halfcut getting around please let me know.
i know ther is one being wrecked but i dont have a contact number

G

Unregistered
iF your really desperate, stick your origonal complete mount in an airbag to us in perth, and we will make a custom polyurethane mount in the same day and ship it out that same night on an airbag back to you. 3 days total and garaunteed it will never break again. Been fitting alot of these lately to legnums

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
pm sent david

and just to clarify,i am not after the mount that runs under the engine.i need the roll stopper which attaches to the engine/gearbox,the rubber insert and the mount that attaches it to the top of the main mount that runs under the car

Top Bottom