What's the missing piece of the front spoiler called and where can I get one?

G

Unregistered
My front spoiler has a piece missing right in the middle directly under the number plate. It looks like a piece just clips on there. Can anyone please tell me what that its called and how i can go about getting it...

Thanks Kimberley :redface:

G

Unregistered
It's the towing eye cover and the dealer should be able to supply one in the correct colour or a breaker if you're very lucky

G

Unregistered
i'm not. :D (i'm missing the rest of the car that attaches to it...)

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
mine isnt on the car but it is in the boot so i can attach it when i finally get the car damn dotars :-(

15th week this week

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Kimberly for your car its called the Tow Hook Cover Kit (FR Bumper) Silver, part number MR325375.

Sorry I didn't notice this thread earlier - it would help if you posted it in the appropriate forum though ;) Sticking a question about car parts in the Website Feedback forum is a bit counter-intuitive! :p

marksanne

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Mark
Drive
1999 8G VR2 Galant & 1996 8G VR4 Galant
hi all... sorry to jump into this forum and into this old topic without proper introductions, but I'll make it up to ya'll.

have a question: we bought a white 1998 legnum, which is missing the Tow Hook Cover Kit for the front bumper (nice I know the name of that piece of plastic now ;)). As I was browsing the Japanese CAPS application in search of this Tow Hook Cover kit when I found out there are 3 options... The first is the above mentioned MR3253xx (the last two digits only are for colourcoding, where xx is 74 for the white version that I need).

But... I don't know how I can find out which cover kit is the correct one for my Legnum (it will arrive in 10 weeks, yeehaa!), so I thought maybe you can help out on this and maybe a picture of the Legnum would help:

legnum.jpg

The other options for the cover kit for Legnums are MR3447xx (xx = 67 = white), MR4658xx (xx = 90 = white).

Thanks a lot!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I thought if you put your chassis number into caps it returns the part number that matches your car?

cheers

Lee

marksanne

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Mark
Drive
1999 8G VR2 Galant & 1996 8G VR4 Galant
Correct Leebutts, but I don't know the chassisnumber yet for the next 10 weeks... so if anyone has this spoiler installed standard on his/her G, I'd love to have a chassis number to enter into CAPS so I can find out!

There are no Galant VR'4 or Legnums here in Holland, so here I've got no one to ask... (this body kit/bumper/spoiler has never been used on our Galant versions too)

If anyone would be so kind to PM me a chassis number, you can be sure it will be kept absoluelty private and confidential (although I don't think there's much to do with an overseas -the Netherlands- chassis number here...)

Thanks!!

Top Bottom