Which 7 seater?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yea the Verso versions are the tall people mover type editions of their cars. Hence why we get the Avensis Verso. The Avensis is a regular sedan over there, the Verso being the tall people mover version. I even saw a Yaris Verso, which was our Echo. Bizarre looking!
to99yav1.jpg

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
nobody_cares.jpg

The Mazda Premacy wasn't too bad, but the Mazda 4 is even better, pity though it never came here.
IMG_8320.jpg

Or Toyota Alphard?
Wald-Toyota_Alphard_2009_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

Wald-Toyota_Alphard_2009_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
All the rest of the cars posted in the last day are poo.

The alphard however... :D

When Kristian came over and stayed at my place he did drive an Alphard with the intent of importing them, are they now eligible?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I've only seen one parked in Pennant Hills Rd in Sydney. I know the Regius can be imported, not sure about Alphard.

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum
From the sevs list it looks good - love em!

658/00 Toyota Alphard Welcab MA 01/01/2008 - Current 657/00 Toyota Alphard Welcab MA 01/01/2008 - Current 653/00 Toyota Crown MA 01/01/1999 - 31/12/2003 652/00 Toyota Crown Majesta MA 01/01/1999 - 31/12/2004 644/01 Toyota Alphard Welcab MA 01/01/2002 - Current 643/01 Toyota Alphard Welcab MA 01/01/2002 - Current

Edit - hmmm seems only for disabled features - boo

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
that Alphard is heavily modified? surely they dont look that cool from the factory

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Top ones are stock i think, There's also the Veilfire (hotter version of the Alphard)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I'm not seeing the Alphard or Vellfire on the eligible list??

I do see however the Delica D:5 is now eligble.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Well, I have officially engaged the Chef to find me an Elgrand. Unfortunately it is the E50, but at the moment paying off the house is a higher priority (and saving for all the money we will be spending on the new addition).

MackTheKnife

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Mc
Drive
'90 MX5 and '01 LR Freelander V6 Softback
Well, I have officially engaged the Chef to find me an Elgrand. Unfortunately it is the E50, but at the moment paying off the house is a higher priority (and saving for all the money we will be spending on the new addition).

Whaddaya mean unfortunately, the E50 looks better than the E51 IMO. A-Team stripes FTW!

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Each to their own I suppose, I just like the mirrors on the E51 as well as sliding doors on both sides. It also looks a bit newer.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Good work! The E50 was available with the VQ35 in later models, so it's just as good...

Top Bottom