Who does what?

G

Unregistered
im studying motor trimming at the moment but should be starting work in the next couple of months once my work shop is already :)

cant believe how many of you fellas work in office jobs..... i did that for 5 months and i was outa there!!! couldn't stand it every one seemed so plastic and the air cond in summer did my head in.....
i need to be working with my hands and creating....

i've got an office job, but its far from boring..
in one day i probably get involved in more insults, pranks, and arguments than actual jobs i complete (and they still think i'm the best thing since sliced bread!). :p

G

Unregistered
OK OK omg i get it you all love your office jobs very much, i never dissed them i just said it wasnt for me shheeessshhh
no need for the defence lol
anyone would think you boys had a complex about it ;)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I have a depressing go-nowhere state government job, but I'm so crap at work that no one else would pay me anything like what I get now so I can't be bothered leaving and finding something else. And I'd just as likely be depressed and bored by another job anyway.

Living the dream.

G

Unregistered
OK OK omg i get it you all love your office jobs very much, i never dissed them i just said it wasnt for me shheeessshhh
no need for the defence lol
anyone would think you boys had a complex about it ;)

and i wasn't getting defensive, i was just saying not all office jobs are boring and 'plastic' like you depicted. :)

complex? nah, i'm quite happy getting paid to do something i enjoy..

G

Unregistered
ive been an apprentice carpenter for the last 2.5 years

Bad-Karma

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Legnum VR4
I'm an IT nerd by trade.

I wish I could go back to working in a video shop, that was the best job I've ever had.

djb160

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Dale
Drive
Legnum VR4 "Grimace"
Nissan Leaf
Undergrad for the next few months in computer science. Then job hunting for anything SE related. Probably have to work somewhere crap first (Maccas :D ). Hopefully do that for a few years to get my tech skills up to scratch then think about going back to uni for some postgrad study in computer forensics and information warfare.

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
Well im still in school :p but am doing a cert II in general construction and horticulture but i wanna be a furniture maker :) so apparently i have to have a cert III in general construction :(

Soldat

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Blake
Drive
R33 GTST (S2)
I manage a team of IT staff providing outsourced service desk support to two major Australian paper and packaging companies. Don't tell them though, cos they don't know we support rival corporations.

7 skylines in the carpark, not a single VR-4.

Sad panda

G

Unregistered
im now working at Chriss woodward auto trimming.............
............... AND IT ROCKS!!!! so if any one wants work done look us up :) or ask me for the number...... ether one

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
Nope, but I am working in local law :redface:

Even worse than a cop would be one of those vehicle inspectors grrr. I'm currently studying psych at uni, working as a storeman/general dogsbody at woolworths and also do some sawdust delivery for extra $$$.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
I'm a project engineer for a construction company... last job onsite was at Murrin Murrin... if you haven't been there yet, you should go there I have never seen more toxic gases at one place ever! :-/

The good thing is the upcoming project might be Cocos Islands! With that crew it will be more holiday then work :D

But by the way... I did my studies on renewable energies / solar cooling! But nobody in Australia is interested in it so I will go on pouring concrete

Top Bottom