Who does what?

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
ok. i got three jobs + study. two kids with single working with mortgage.

1. I am Medical Radiation Scientist. I deal with cancer patients and design cancer treatment with high energy photons upto 10 Megavoltage linear accelerator which accerates photons.
2. I am a manager at weekends and RDO from first job at Interior company, mainly curtains. this pays much better per hour
3. Postgrad student majoring Medical Physics.
4. don't call me a nerd but.... i am a HSC maths/physics private tutor/student manager.

fully occupied.

posponded my study due to work reasons (bloody interest rates) and oneday, open my own interior business.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Holy crap Jono! It's a sad state of affairs when treating cancer pays less than interior decorating! * shakes head *

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
well if anyone wants free market updates about the area they live in (and you arent too far from brisbane south side :p) be sure to give me a call :) been in real estate quite a while and was brought up on it since dads been doing it for 16 years....

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
You're not drumming up business here Josh are ya:ROFLMAO:

I have an investment property in Camp Hill...just reno'd the bathroom, post war place, small views of the city:D Had it for around 7 years:D

G

Unregistered
I have a mediagate ----450hd it has to be the best home entertainment machine I own (it is a wireless network storage device with Hdmi, Optic, AV and dolby digital out puts it will play almost any video file on almost any sort of monitor slash TV)

So you wold be the guy to hit up for another one then Scott??? Huh Huh Huh

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Wow their are so many IT Vr4 people. Must be something about the car that attracts you all. I am a full time student studying Economics and Education. Casually work for the department of child protection.

My passion and what occupies most of my time is my mobile DJ company that I operate, so if anyone needs a quote for any events, parties, weddings, corporates, balls, etc. Give me a pm and I will look after you!

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Brad, what is the name of your company?

Tom, yeh, no probs. I actually listed some here in the For Sales section a few weeks back...

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
well we don't actually buy much stuff from Anyware any more, but the name is Belton IT. We used to be called another name and run by someone different and bought quite a bit from Anyware.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
You're not drumming up business here Josh are ya:ROFLMAO:

I have an investment property in Camp Hill...just reno'd the bathroom, post war place, small views of the city:D Had it for around 7 years:D
i drum up business where ever i go ;) thats how you succeed. If you like i can give you an idea on what it may be worth, and/or can help you expand your portfolio a bit? feel free to send me a pm anytime.

kasperflipped

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
trent
Drive
1997 legnum
I work at a vehicle wrapping company (big stickers covering cars in pictures etc), doing graphic design and printing.

G

Unregistered
Work in IT - Incident manager (nice title but just a sh1t kicker really).

anphoto

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alan
Drive
1998 Legnum Super VR-4 in Red :D
Guess what? Another IT Geek here, network consultant for a company in Coffs Harbour, spend most of my day trying to get microshite servers to run properly, then go home and play with the wife :D lol we are trying for a baby ;) also, play with the Legnum whenever possible, and a motorsports photographer, and even play with linux occasionally too... Damn, i didn't know i could do so much :p

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Currently I'm an assistant Ops manager.

Previously i've been, factory hand, electrical workshop tech doing circuit board assembly and surface mount assembly, a service technician, and senior service technician and a general you help that guy do that because he's a noob.

The most explanatory title however would be the bosses son.

www.controlsystems.com.au Dad started us 20 something years ago.

Thank f$ck he started in mining and not finance :|

G

Unregistered
Project Engineer @ Engineering and Construction company.

G

Unregistered
I work as a Loans Administration Officer at a Credit Union here in Adelaide

Top Bottom