Who does what?

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
As long as you can see your VR-4 from your desk :)

i can see WRX's NSX's EVO's 180SX's R32/34's, see all these every day, i can see my VR4, ........ just one........ and i like that fact!

Perry

Crunching Gears
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 TJ Magna Sports
i'm a cert 4 trainee in IT working at a high school

Kingy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
VR4 Galant 96 Series 1
I'm a First Officer with Virgin Blue. I like having twin turbos. They put out about 26K lb of thrust each. (not as much as the awesome C-17 with quads) but still goes pretty well. Awesome job!
The car's in complience at the moment. Will check it out for the first time tomorrow. Can't wait! :) Will post more pics soon.

G

Unregistered
Pilot in the Air Force, been in for 12 years, just signed on for another 3. Just came back from 4 months in the US after finishing C-17 conversion. My office has one of the best views in the world.
Im based at Amberley.
Am also a military flying instructor
Hey next time you fly into Richmond let me know and I'll take the Legnum to work to show you.
I love it when you guys do a low pass over the hangers.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Hey next time you fly into Richmond let me know and I'll take the Legnum to work to show you.
I love it when you guys do a low pass over the hangers.

Hi Emanuel,

I'm guessing you work at Richmond?, i was there yesterday, but didn't get out of the jet.

Not sure when i'll be down there next, may be in around a few months- i have 2 car engines to pick up and bring home- not in the jet unfortunately

Cheers

Simon

G

Unregistered
2 6A13's? chuck one in the sil80 as a north/south setup with twin GT30's :p

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I do graphics design.. Mostly web based stuff, websites, mini-sites, emailers, banners, etc etc! :)

G

Unregistered
I'm working as an Assessor and Trainer in IT for an RTO called J2S. Great pay and even better hours! :D

G

Unregistered
I'm an IT geek as well, I do Application Support for a QLD State Govnt Dept. We look after propietary software.

Also owner/manager of a store around the Brisbane CBD area (Ashgrove) which when settlement is through I will post up the name. When the OZVR4 plastic tags are made will give holders 15% discount on their orders :D

Other random ad-hoc "jobs", if it makes money I'm there.

G

Unregistered
Matt is a tool maker by trade & now works from home on a cnc machine & manual lathe making dress up kits etc for cars (Growly Custom Machining).
Paula is a JP teacher/librarian.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'm a local government IT/communications/network support tech........

I think i would have the cruisiest job out of anyone here ;)

Gotta love us council bludgers!

Zild

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
1998 VR4 Galant
Manager of Pub/Nightclub
SHIT hours! lotsa fun though :O

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
Just found this thread,

I am a General Manager of an Asian grocery business with 2 stores in Tasmania.

But I have a Cert II in IT as well! Seems the choice of work for Legnum owners.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Another IT person here, i'm on my first year of studies doing systems engineering.
At the moment, i'm working at LG Electronics in the service department and i plan to be here until i finish my studies.

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
I work for a security products wholesaler doing everything from packing boxes to technical support and advising. its good cause im allways busy and it makes the day go fast then i get to drive home :)

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
I dont know if i added to this - so ill do it now. I sell houses :) i work at Ray White Eight Mile Plains, Sunnybank, and Sunnybank Hills offices. Anyone got property or needs help with ANYTHING real estate within an hours drive, ill be happy to help :) just pm me for my mobile number.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I work with Commander Integrated Networks as an Account Manager. The company is under Recievership at the moment, so I am sitting tight what will gonna happen :mad:

Top Bottom