Whoop Ass Wednesday - 30th Sept

G

Unregistered
Ok guys, the new season is now back up and running. Last time I went back in May I had major clutch slip pretty much ruining my night from the first run. Since then I have had a new clutch fitted and a new intercooler and I am eager to improve on my time.

If we can generate enough interest, maybe we could meet up near the city then all cruise down together. Figured this would be a good opportunity to get a couple more WA members down and racing. Even if your not racing, come down and spectate and support your fellow OZVR4 Members.

Race Schedule:
Competitor Entry - 5:00pm
Spectator Entry - 5:30pm
Competitor Entry Closes - 7:00pm (or 180 entries)
Racing - 6:00pm-10:00pm (approx.)
Reaction Time Challenge Presentation - 9:00pm
Burnouts - 9:00pm
Pro Tree Racing - After burnouts til close
Pricing:
Competitors
Non-ANDRA Holders - $45.00
ANDRA Holders - $40.00
Spectators
Adults - $15
Concession - $13
Children (5-15yrs) - $8
Children (Under 5) - Free
Family 2+3 - $38

More details here

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
I was actually going to go down that week cos its tuition free (uni) and ill actually have time. Have a grudge to settle with a mate who thinks hes faster, we thought wed do it legitimately by getting time slips and comparing. My clutch will probably kill my time but im going to see what its got anyway. Seem to have found a nice launch method i can employ.

To sum up i am a definate for this

G

Unregistered
That's great guys. If we get the numbers I might do a small pre-meet near the city so we can all cruise down together. If not, maybe some us NOR guys can meet somewhere else?

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I'll be in when I do some more performance mods to my car, haha!

Its always fun to go and watch though and I'll gladly go down to see some of the VR-4s run.

G

Unregistered
IF I still got my car immm keannnnn as . iv been itching to no what tym it will do. . just missed last season so i would kill to get on the track and do it LEGALEY haha

G

Unregistered
hey yeah i am for it
see what these new mods can do :)

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Looks like we should get a pretty good turn out for this,

ps can anyone think of things i can easily take out of the car for race spec weight savings other than: boot floor, spare wheel/jack, back seats, floor mats lol, draining washer bottle, a 2day rapid detox like on the tv lol. Really need to beat my aforementioned friend.

G

Unregistered
I spose you could also consider passenger seat, door panels, carpet and having about 1/4 tank of fuel, but that might be taking it too far :D

Good to see more members interested, I've convinced my mate with his Evo VI TME to come down as well, very interested to see if he is all talk :)

G

Unregistered
Any more interest for this? Its only a week away.

Unfortunately I don't think i'll be able to make a meet point as I'll be taking a +1 who finishes work a little too late, so would it be cool if I just meet you guys there?

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Yeah i wouldnt mind doing that, i live sor anyway so would be easier to just go straight there. How early is everyone thinking of going cos i was going to try get down there as soon as it opens so i can get a few runs in straight away without much wait.

G

Unregistered
I'll try and get there as soon as I can, but realistically I dont think I'll get there till 6:00-6:30p

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
I finish work at 5, the commute from Osborne Parks isn't gonna be great...

G

Unregistered
I know what you mean Lachlan, I've got to come from Joondalup :(

Just thought I'd bump this as a reminder for tomorrow night.

And if you needed an excuse to go, according to the Motorplex website a perfect reaction time is worth $500!

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Im still going, will see you there.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
I know what that's like Stephen, I live in Joondalup and sometimes it really shits me. Feel free to pick me up from work if you like though! :p

Gonna' try and come down.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Won't make it, still no bumper... Hopefully mid next week!

G

Unregistered
Won't make it, still no bumper... Hopefully mid next week!

That's a pity. You back in Perth yet Tom?

I know what that's like Stephen, I live in Joondalup and sometimes it really shits me. Feel free to pick me up from work if you like though! :p

can we meet up n go together??

Unfortunately I'll be strapped for time as it is, where abouts are you located Zed?

Btw, Lachlan, your R34 is black isnt it? That wasn't you following me last night?

Top Bottom