Whoop Ass Wednesday - 30th Sept

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
I'm in Como too :p

Till the 12th! I'll drive down to Elfe again right now... all he needs is a push every 5mins :D

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
I will be there at about 6. But will more than likely be trying to get some runs in as soon as i get there, so i will look out for vr4s congregating somewhere in the pit area thing.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Thought I'd share the video of me and Stephen racing. Not our best times of the night but the only video of 2 VR4's racing. P.S. Stephen and Tim I have a couple of other videos of ya's if your interested in seeing them. Let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXbWpcq7wUk

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
vid not working matt. did he kill you?

only assuming this cause one has a slipping clutch and the other has a nice new hd one

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Gave up trying to embed, there's a link there now. I beat him that time but his fastest time was much better than mine, plus it was Stephen's first run. I put my failure to achieve an awesome time down to the clutch.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
They were still there when i left, but till that point:
Mine=13.7x
Tim=13.6x
Stephen=13.5x

Im convinced mine has more in it but was too afraid to launch it hard in fear of an embarassing clutch death. lol. Will be back once i have new tyres/clutch. Which could be a while lol

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
Vauxhall VXR Monaro Turbo
So pissed that I couldn't come down. Still waiting for my fuel pump from the USA...

We'll have to all try again in about two weeks =)

G

Unregistered
Thanks for everyone who came down, was great to see everyone. Zed did you make it down? Tom told me that he saw another Silver Legnum there, just wondering if it was you?

Yeah that video that Matt put up was my worst run of the night (except for the 15.03s when I missed 2nd gear, but that doesn't count :p) other than that I couldn't improve on the 13.54 I did. Though most of my runs were pretty consistent and I did reach my goal of 13.5 so it was a pretty decent night. I also learnt that if you do a 7k launch that you can get all four wheels to spin (think I got a video of it) but it doesn't give you a good time, result was a 14.1s. However I did lose every drag I was in :D But in my last four runs I managed a quicker time 3 out of 4 times than a 300rwkw Skyline, had a good chat with him afterwards :)

Details of my runs in here. Matt and Tim, be sure to post up your times in there too.

x17x

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
zed
Drive
legnum
yep mate...i came but was at the stand.....its my legnum...nx time i'll come to the pit area...

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Stephen i have a video of your race with the wrx, i think that was the 13.5 run, will try and find it. And im pretty sure i have a video of tims run with the supra which was his best run i think. Just thought id put up the vid with the vr4 on vr4 action, lol

Cheers for embedding the vid properly too Kat.

G

Unregistered
Stephen i have a video of your race with the wrx, i think that was the 13.5 run, will try and find it. And im pretty sure i have a video of tims run with the supra which was his best run i think. Just thought id put up the vid with the vr4 on vr4 action

Awesome, yeah that 13.5 was against the WRX. I think the VR4 v VR4 might be a first as well?

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Awesome, yeah that 13.5 was against the WRX. I think the VR4 v VR4 might be a first as well?

Yeah thats what i was thinking. But ill try get the other vids up by tomorrow, there on Tori's computer cos it was her camera so cant do it till then.

Ps did your mate with the TME manage to crack into the 12's.

G

Unregistered
Unfortunately not, as far as I know he couldn't get better than the 13.3s he did early on.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Here are the videos of everyones fastest times. As you can hear in the video my friend with the soarer goes for anything that isn't a VR4 lol :thumbdown:

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Stephen, no that wasn't me following you the other night.

Sorry I couldn't make it, had the flu for the latter part of this week, had I gone down I know by now I would be bed ridden!

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Yeah i was sick but was determined to go, (wanted to get a time) and now im about to call the coroner lol. Should have done the wise thing like you and stayed warm. I am an idiot though lol.

Top Bottom