Why you SHOULDN'T live in Frankston (Mini-rant)

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Came home from work today to find my front door open, bedroom window smashed, my bedroom turned inside out, and my laptop, xbox 360 and at least ten games stolen, along with two mobile phones and some of my missus' jewellery. And I found out from my neighbour (who heard it happen) that I missed the little fuckstain by about twenty minutes... Twenty minutes that I had spend talking shit with yoshimitsu on-site after work.

If only I'd gone straight home, I'd still have all my shit and someone else would be having a rather shitty day instead, after being caught in the act of robbing my house... Fuck.

/End rant

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Wow, that sucks!
I presume reported to the police - do they have any idea on suspects, i.e. is it kids in the area?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
sorry to hear bud, hope you get your things back..

if your neighbors heard the culprit, why didn't they call the cops or even try and find out if what's actually happening?!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
if I hear strange things coming from my neighbor, I'd make sure that they know we are concerned, regardless if they're having an argument or what.. that way they know they can rely on the people living next door..

don't you guys have some sort of neighborhood watch?!

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Alex ask around the area if anyone is selling an XBox or laptop. I bet it was some junkies that took your stuff.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Mate, that blows chunks... hope you get your shit back (or justice). :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Sorry to hear that mate. I know exactly how it feels to get your house done (laptops, DSLR, etc).

Except it was a housemate who insisted on keeping the window open so her cat had freedom to leave the house whenever it pleased. Needless to say she doesn't live with us anymore.

Fuckers.

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Sorry to hear that, it sucks :( suddenly I like living in a 7th floor apartment that little bit more...

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
don't you guys have some sort of neighborhood watch?!

HA!! Not in Frankston area (well, most of it). I lived in Carrum Downs for over 3yrs and every single house don't give shit about anything.

Precedence

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 Silver Legnum VR4
wow, that's ballsy considering your house is the flat at the back.

hope they find them dude!
should move down my way... nice and safe lol... well atleast safer than frankston :p

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
This is why we Don't Live in Frankston..

Would have been kids or druggies, grabbed all the small stuff and bolted. Check Cash Converters etc. Cops also have access to their database and can check serial numbers so see if you have em..

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Most of Frankston isn't that bad, but it's having a hell of a time outgrowing its reputation. If it was really that bad I wouldn't be raising my family here.

Precedence

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 Silver Legnum VR4
Most of Frankston isn't that bad, but it's having a hell of a time outgrowing its reputation. If it was really that bad I wouldn't be raising my family here.

yeah, i would agree. frankston does still get a bad rap. they have been doing alot to make it better... the new shopping centre is sign of that, pity they still charge for parking.

south frankston is very nice, north is starting to come up as well.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Dude that sucks so bad!! WTF!! Some people in this world are SO fkd up!! OMG

Sounds a lot like the west of Sydney, like Campbelltown, etc.. There are quite decent areas there but because of the name they've got a pretty bad wrap too!

pauly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul
Drive
VR4 2001 mitsu
I know it's to late for this comment.. I've been to Alex,s house..the neighbour lives 5 meters away.. I still can't get past the fact that she heard it even new when they left and didn't even call the 000 or even peep out of the window to even get some sort of discription.. I mean WTF .. How hard is it to call 000..silly cow

Top Bottom