Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Yep, far too expensive.

It has some positives. MMCS, sunroof, no roof racks, low klms (if genuine)
I would personally pay no more than say 15-16k fully drive away through a dealer. You would probably expect to pay a few grand less if you went the pefrsonal import route.

You could do better. What's your budget?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I believe there's a couple of people on here who have bought through E&M, though I couldn't tell you who they were.

& Yes, that's way too much money.

G

Unregistered
That's not MMCS.

A little steep from a dealer. I could understand if maybe it had Recaros too, but I have seen cars around this price (and higher) with all the desirable options.

Overall, they can ask what they want and you are free to choose to pay it or not.

You can always do better with a personal import, it depends if you want to go through the hassle and wait. Some people don't.

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
Once i get rid of a bit more debt my budget will be around the $13000 to $15000. I tend to keep cars for a very long time, im 33 and ive only really had 2 cars that i called my own. I might just have to go through a personal importer, but if thats genuine km's its a beautiful car. Just think for another $2000 on that price you could buy an evo from them.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Whoops, I had a quick glance of the pics on my phone and it looked like it .

If you like it, and it turns out a genuinely nice car, offer them the 15. Yes you could buy cheaper importing yourself but it can be a lengthy wait finding your exact specs. Are you prepared to wait?

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
They are dreaming at $20k.

I don't even think a much rarer manual Galant with Recaros and sunroof could achieve that price. If someone disagrees, then call me and we can talk a deal - lol!

G

Unregistered

I don't even think a much rarer manual Galant with Recaros and sunroof could achieve that price. If someone disagrees, then call me and we can talk a deal - lol!

Yeah, who'd pay that much for a Galant! :D

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S

True, you need at least a proper sized boot aka Legnum to get this money!

There is still a white one for sale in Perth at $21,000 with nothing special & auto! It's parked up in this yard for 6 months + now.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
That is a ridicilous price!! IMO not more than 13-14K drive away...Some of the guys on here have been selling cars with all the nice mods for less money...Timme just sold his white legnum (which was awesome in my opinion) for so much less...
look somewhere else...

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
Thanx for your input guys. Id never pay that price for a leggy either, i was just putting it up to show people that car yards are still trying to flog them at that price. In the next six months hopefully i will have a lovely Leggy sitting in the driveway ;)

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Hmm, y'all are making me feel like an idiot now... I paid that for mine, but it was the only 02 manual I could find at the time... though I only paid $9k and got $10k trade on the N16 27,000k Puslar I had :)

That certainly looks nice, but yes, I'd bargain down a fair bit.

Top Bottom