First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Is that still a TV? It's not classed as a feature wall? :LOL:

G

Unregistered
I was going over with team revolutionz but today we decided to go separate ways, sad but that's life, was hoping to come over and was planning on bringing some parts over, but seen as my visa is good I'll be looking at personally bringing parts in

G

Unregistered
Lol mick I am not comming on those dates anymore lol, I'm leavn for UK on 2 August,
but am saying I'll be looking at comming over sometime after and will bring parts such as a load of fb u defrays and such parts....

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
yeah im going to this, have my tickets, and a friend from qld is flying down to watch it too, should be a sweet day.

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Q, can you send the clock cover before you leave for the UK? Also, I'll send you a PM about possibly bringing something for me when you head this way.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
FYI staying at the Mercure in Parramatta for those who want to come and party like a rockstar!

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
I live literally 10 mins from eastern creek and the guys that are impoting my car (japlink) are entering a car in one of the track events so i will definately be there. Have no idea what any of you look like so i will just keep an eye out for legnums or galants lol.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Last time we did a (small) OzVR4 meet-up on the Saturday morning at one of the McDonalds, we could do that again of people are keen?

PeteGT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
'99 Legnum - S Manual
Seriously considering a road trip up for this. Anyone else from melbourne/vic up for a convoy?

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I'm going with 3 mates. Meeting up with Steve TME at some stage. Arrive Friday morning around 8. Looking forward to it

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I'm tuning a car on the Saturday morning but will be there in the afternoon :)

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
My plans to steal a spare car off of some relos seems to have died in the arse, so if anyone wants to pick up me and the missus so that we don't have to catch a taxi... ;)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Would pick you up dude, but we'll have a full car unfortunately! Got a Party Of Five coming.

See what I did there?

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Friday or Saturday Lachlan? I can come pick you up on the Friday, no sweat.

Ive arranged a day off work on Friday, anyone want to meet up?

Top Bottom