X-COM : Enemy Unknown

storm_detonation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
storm_detonation
Drive
2000 Silver VR4, Toyota Hilux
Hmmm on the back of the box it says to see the game manual for installation instructions. I haven't tried installing yet but will in a bit, will see if I have the same issues with disk 2.

storm_detonation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
storm_detonation
Drive
DAMN YOU STEAM! First it tells me the game can't be installed (?!) and then when it does finally install it goes and starts downloading 2GB of updates. I BOUGHT THE GAME ON A DISK YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE LAST 6TH OF IT STEAM! Macca, I also had the same deal with my second disk displaying files like that. It says in the manual, "To install exclusive digital content included in the Special Edition, insert DISC 2 of your XCOM: Enemy Unknown installation discs into your DVD drive and navigate to the "Special Edition Content" folder. There you will find the game soundtrack, ringtones, and desktop wallpapers to enjoy". Can't say I've seen that folder...

storm_detonation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
storm_detonation
Drive
Finally managed to get it working! After some game time, the verdict is in, it's awesome :)

G

Unregistered
Congrats man, I am loving every second of it hey, it's just what I expected.

storm_detonation

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
storm_detonation
Drive
Has anyone completed it yet? I have played in a few days after a veteran of mine got blasted by every damn alien set to overwatch, so I rage quit :p

G

Unregistered
Yeah I have clocked it.It was definitely worth it, the tech by the end is pretty awesome and I liked how it ended.
Going to start another playthrough on hardest difficulty.

Top Bottom