YRK auto produce

G

Unregistered
YRK auto produce.......
anyone know what this is? i have a gold sticker of it on my car.
iv tried to Google it and tried to search it on here but found nothing :cool:
thought if it was something good id leave it on but if its something no one knows like a bilo brand....... its coming off

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Out of topic, I have 3 or 4 (i think) of this "G" sticker on the back windscreen. what does represent?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Different batches of builds were subject to different combinations of recalls. There's a thread about it somewhere with a link to the dog and lemon guide showing chassis numbers and recalls applicable.

If you have G stickers on the rear window that's a good thing, it means your car was looked after. The trick is figuring out how many G stickers there ought to be.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
hehe, so the more G you have, the more been looked after. good point!

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
My car has only 1 "G" on the rear window. The number inside the G is 1000 or 1100 something. Just have to find a list of what the number's represent.

Scott

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Scott, the search button is your friend. It's waiting to make your acquaintance now. Call one nine hundred, click-the-fricken-button. Click now.

Seriously though, there's a thread dedicated to recall work which provides a link where you can input your VIN and it will show all the applicable work required and whether it's been done, so it's in your interests to check it out.

Haley, sorry your thread got hijacked, but it sounds to me like its a Japanese dealership sticker. Remove at your leisure :)

Top Bottom