pixelplay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bruce
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR4, Subaru B4 Legacy RS30
Items and prices: 1200kg Engine Crane - $150.00 SOLD

Condition: Almost new

Description: I bought this engine crane to remove my cars engine. It was used once and has sat in storage ever since. It need to go now as I am selling up and moving and cant take this with me. Happy for you to see it if arranged.

Delivery options: Pickup only

Payment methods: Cash

Contact details: +640224080783 will update this as soon as I get back to Brisbane on the 22 August

Photos:
crane.jpg

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Hey mate,

I'm at Chermside, If you can wait, I'll be happy to come pick this up.
I'm currently in Canungra for work, but I'll be back on the 29th. A week and a half?

pixelplay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bruce
Drive
No problem at all that could work for me. I was keen for a member here to get some use from it rather that putting it for sale on ebay or some other site. I will let you know my number as soon as i get organised with a sim for my phone when back in Brisbane.

Hey mate,

I'm at Chermside, If you can wait, I'll be happy to come pick this up.
I'm currently in Canungra for work, but I'll be back on the 29th. A week and a half?

pixelplay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bruce
Drive
I even used it to lift the front of the car when I removed the engine out of the bottom.(y) Engine cranes seem to have a number of useful things they can do when you have one. Its like a trailer you find a never ending lists of uses for the thing and wonder how you ever managed without it.

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
Premium Member
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
I just used one of these exact models to lift the motor and gearbox out of a wreck. It's a good unit.

Top Bottom