3 child seats in legnum

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
No complaints with the harness, however without a booster (seat only) our girl likes to slouch and therefore is a little unsafe.

I think the car seats noted for teh stagea option would fit ours as I believe we have 5mm extra width in the back (from memory)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I think you'd be struggling, to be honest.

If one was a backless booster seat maybe, but I agree that you don't want that seat in the middle with a lap belt only. The biggest issue is doing/undoing the seatbelts. We've got three seats (one child seat, forward facing, two booster seats with backs) across the back of our Ford Territory and it's at tight squeeze even in that monstrosity.

My suggestion would be to take a tape measure and check out which ones are narrowest when you go seat shopping. Even 5mm less makes a big difference.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Checked today and in my opinion its not that safe to fit 3 seat across the back. The ones i've tried virtually touched the windows on the doors not real safe for a side impact. They just don't seem to make them thin enough with the 2 existing seats i've got. May have to go for 3 new seats

Top Bottom