6A13TT Injectors

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
Vauxhall VXR Monaro Turbo
I'm about to scream and pull my hair out (seriously)... I've been searching high and low for 550cc to 600cc injectors for my crappy Legnum... But do you think I can find them to suit my odd car, no... RPW are total dicks and wont give me any details at all to what they use and nobody else knows anything about them...

Somebody, and body...

Please help me... Please!

G

Unregistered
http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/SAR...Z-GTE-VVTi-Soarer-Mark-II-Chaser-Cresta-14506

Im using these, so are a few people on club vr4. You need to space up the fuel rails and remake/replace the link between the rails to fit them, but other than that they are plug in. High Impedence.

Maybe have a search around clubvr4 for more info and experience if that doesnt float your boat.

I also got RHD to put the price for one injector on the packing slip, which meant i avoided paying 20% more for NZ import tax.. (y)

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Those are the closest you'll find, there is no plug in.

What do you want new injectors for? Are your ones faulty? You can't outflow the stock injectors on the stock turbos if you are wondering.

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
Those are the closest you'll find, there is no plug in.

What do you want new injectors for? Are your ones faulty? You can't outflow the stock injectors on the stock turbos if you are wondering.

They aren't for the stock turbos =)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
If you are getting new turbos then get the guy doing the turbos to worry about a few spacers or other minor adjustments.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
if your doin turbo's then u should hav the knowledge or the pocket to deal with injector's

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Hey u can also go for the ones to suit r32 gt-t, they are pretty easy install. May as well go for a twin entry fuel rail set up also at the same time as the stock set-up is stupidly restrictive.
Embleton engineering in myaree could do it easy.

I think jungle knows a bit about injectors. Seimens were very well priced. I reckon go for at least 650cc imo, as the stockies are 390cc and mine at 650cc maxed out real quick.

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
if your doin turbo's then u should hav the knowledge or the pocket to deal with injector's

Injectors haven't been high on my list of things I've been looking at and when I started I found it hard to find anything to suit and some people wont answer questions I ask and I thought out of all places ozvr4 would be able to help... Obviously all members aren't so helpful huh..

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
injectors werent high on your list even though you are upgrading turbos?:confused: hmmmm o_O you do know then u need a fuel pump and a new ECU or fuel controller...or arent they high on your list either?

i'd help no worries, but if u come in here ranting and raving then some people will get annoyed.

just ask nicely and you'll get a nice answer

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
I did ask nicely...
I got my ECU, fuel pump and controler.. Also upgraded my brakes, clutch and FMIC... Its being done in stages... Injectors honestly slipped my mind until my tuner asked if I had sorted them or if he was hunting them down

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
now now.. play nice kids.. LOL

Kellie.. just wondering what have you got on your car?? any pics of its current mods?!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hey, kellie, did u own a lancer previously at all?? and yes, pics of mods/car

G

Unregistered
You could have found the answer to this question if you searched.. I posted injectors from RC engineering days ago w/ pics and print outs..

Top Bottom