[ACT] Early April Meet

G

Unregistered
Hey guys I'll be down in Canberra for another couple of weeks so we should try and sort out a little meet somewhere.

Maybe at Mount Ainsile Car park at the top one afternoon.

If anyone wants to go for a drive to Mineshaft rally stage area also let me know.

G

Unregistered
Always keen for a catch up - maybe not the mineshaft rally stage though. A run to Corin Dam would be good :)

If I hear nothing in the next few days I'll give you a bell.

G

Unregistered
Hey I smashed on mob phone screen while on the go karts so can't read any messages yet. Hope to get another phone to use tomorrow some time.

G

Unregistered
So how many ACT VR4 owners are there?
I've had no replys on a meet?
I spotted a pre facelift Legnum the other day (near the airport) but was in a different car.

G

Unregistered
Hey Emanuel. Sorry I didn't get in contact mate, I had a bolt of lightning hit the mobile phone tower near my house last friday night (I have wireless) so couldn't get your number off here to arrange a catch up! I've been out of town all week for work which ruined everything too.

However, on Friday Night I saw a facelift Legnum (dark in colour) cruising up Canberra Ave towards Manuka - only the second other Legnum I've seen down here!

G

Unregistered
Hey, I wouldn't mind having a look at your cars at some stage. I've got a GTO, but am thinking of trading it in for something more practical like the Legnum. I'm out this weekend, but should be around next.

Seen 2 legnums around Canberra a gray one at Manuka last Saturday and a darker (black I think) one in Civic yesterday.

G

Unregistered
However, on Friday Night I saw a facelift Legnum (dark in colour) cruising up Canberra Ave towards Manuka - only the second other Legnum I've seen down here!
Yea that was me haha

Harves

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rob
Drive
Formally a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GSR until someone smashed it.
If you guys do end up having a meet let me know. I don't have a VR4 (use to have a 1990 Galant that some mofo ran into me with), but would love to come and check one out :)

G

Unregistered
Hey i just bought a 99 facelift white legnum from queensland on 18inch volks, only seen 2 others in canberra a white with white wheels in southside and a darkish one around fyshwick. car has full fujitbso tbe and front mount was wondering what next step would be perfomance wise? boost controller? any help would be appreciated.

G

Unregistered
Have a look around some of the other threads mate, you'll get the idea soon enough :) Upping the boost will certainly get you moving along, probably make sure you've had all the fluids changed if you don't know the history of the car, and if it's auto get a transmission cooler.

Top Bottom