#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Sell me your stuff!

I'm chasing an aftermarket pre-throttle intercooler pipe to replace the shitty black factory rubber/straw pipe circled in the picture below:

Engine bay sept 2017.jpg

I'd prefer the X3E silicone pipe in black - but SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

Will potentially purchase the throttle elbow as well if necessary, but I haven't had any problems with the factory one.

I have a dodgy hard pipe kit from an unknown supplier that fouls on my radiator hoses, and as such I haven't installed it. As you can see in my bay I've got heaps of space to the right of the pipe, so something that sits out that way rather than left squished up against the engine/rad hoses would be best.

I'm also chasing an aftermarket power steering cooler - really just anything better than the factory cooler loop. I'd prefer something with the 3/8" barbs so I can use the factory hoses and don't have to mess around with AN fittings. Cheap is good.

Located in Brisbane, QLD so local would be preferred, but I'd be willing to pay postage for the right item.

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
For the power steer cooler. I went to the local wreckers and picked one up of a au falcon. Cheap as

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Whoops *Power steering cooler* same thing anyway.

Top Bottom