AHG Skid Pan Day

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Hey every one, iv been looking at the AHG skid pan days, they look like they would be a right laugh. Im pretty keen to have a go and just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to have a go? They are $99 for 4 hours off a few adventure sites but im sure we could get the price down if we can get a few people (7 and above) to come along. Alternativley there is one happening on the 20th of april this prearrange one is $80. I think that if we cant arrange a group booking i will just end up going to this one and it would be great to see some other legnums and galants up there http://www.dtec.com.au/mc-motorsport/performance-driving.htm
Here's their site if anyone want to have a look themselves.
Cheers Lee.

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
If my brakes have arrived and are fitted by then, il be in for sure.

Just beware of a female driver on the track! :p

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
The pdf is saying 2008 not 2009, but I would be interested!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
Is this still happening or was it actually a 2008 thing? I'd be keen if it was still on

leekscurlock

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lee
Drive
VR4 Legnum
OK just given AHG a call and if we can get 10 people together than its $825 so $82.50 per head or if we can get 16 then it goes down to $1110 which brings it down to just under $70. It can be done either from 8:30 till 12:30 or 12:30 till 4:30. If we cant get a group then there are public ones that are done on the 3rd sunday of every month so the next one is on the 19th of april and then the 17th of may and they are $95, so if you are interested let me know and i will see if we can get a group going.
Cheers Lee

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
put me down. although over uni study break im goin up to my farm with gravel on the way so i may already have some sliding practice :D

Top Bottom