All Driving Privileges Removed

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Well its happened again, let the GF drive the car. this time a road trip to mudgee 3hrs from sydney for 4 days. first time we have been this far apart when some one else has the keys. i stressed to her about gutters, driveways and parking..... yeah yeah yeah i got it covered.

GF returned late tuesday night, a bit tired and went to bed. nothing said. got up to go to work the next morning. car was(is) dirty as from the rainy country roads. no dramas.

Now as most of us would know our cars and the finer details of them, i did a quick walk around, also took note that my white SSR wheels are now brown. guess what found that my front spoiler was..... well..... spoil'd

some one hit some thing:001_mad: mainly just the tow hook cover. but also cracked the main body of the spoiler:cry:

so i took it off and left it at the front door. lets see what happens next.

so i jump into the car and head to work, turn the radio on.........:huh:

silence......... try the CD:huh:....... silence

guess what is broken aswell......

so today i just bought my third tow hook cover. they all have been wrecked or gone missing on some one else's driving.

just as a side note- it took GF two weeks to kill the spare alarm key chain thingy after the install.:cautious:

time for some one to buy their own car and stop sponging off me!!!

not happy

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Ouch dude! Damn.. Driving course on the cards perhaps?

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Bit harsh Bruce, she may well be a really nice gurl that just has problems with mechanical things, but has talents that make up for her shortfalls in her driving ability.

Fair call Kat but I was saying it in jest ;)

Having said that, she'd want to have some bloody amazing talents if she was constantly wrecking my car like that!

Besides, us blokes can be just as bad - as you've pointed out before, lots of blokes (me included) have problems with mechanical things ;)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Yea, I know Bruce, I just love bashing ya round :p

I'll not comment about men and they're abilities in the shed ;)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Daniel you need to buy some of that padding they put on bumper cars & completely cover your car.

Problems solved ! Well... except for the radio:sad:

Sounds like your GF is like my wife. She doesn't have the Midas Touch, she has the Melissa Touch. Everything she comes into contact with just stops working!

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
My wife put a nice dent/scrape in the front corner of the bumper. Thats fine, i love her more than the car. Cars come and go but a fantastic partner/wife/husband ect is hard to find

G

Unregistered
see .. if she was in the kitchen the car would have been safe :p

jj .
so how much do the tow covers cost :)

G

Unregistered
The first time Sarah took my car out of my carpark I gave her a 5 minute lecture on how to approach the angle, take it slow, do this and that, BE CAREFUL.

I watch in pain... SSSCCCRRRAAAAPPPPEEEE!!! NNNNOOOOO! ****ing Evil Knievel is in my car!

That really sucks mate, hope she's going to fork out on the bill a little for you. I'd give you my tow hook cover - it's bound to get pulled off shortly on my works stupid little gutters. Two beemer bumpers have been destroyed on them this year alone!

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Oh... her pay for it...... Fat chance.:cry:

our home phone got restricted today. she just shoved the phone bill God knows where. sorry the last two or three bills. i dont use the home phone. i need to check my mobile to see what my home nos is. that how much i use it.

so i get home ...... oh can you pay the phone bill cause i cant call any one. and i dont have room on my CC......

$300!!!!:angry:

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
just for further info-

a couple of years ago '04, i was overseas for a couple of months. GF(same one) was left at home with her own car. i get a call one day on a mobile.... international..... i've had an accident!!! apparently a tree jumped out in front of her and she hit this tree. guess whos car she was drinving:eek:hmy: my trusty 'ol R31 2 Door.

$3000 that one cost me:angry:

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
wow, new girl time lol

or buy her a 80's volvo, theyll take a bashin

Top Bottom