All Driving Privileges Removed

G

Unregistered
You're in the wars mate! I say buy her a corolla and be done with it. Plenty to make parts cheap, cheap to service, cheap everything!

As for the phone bill... I should be quiet right about now... ;)

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
mmhm, definitely sounds like upgrade time and to pay for repairs... :p

G

Unregistered
my gf started my car and held the key on for too long and made death noises ... so she is banned from my car . can sit in passanger seat and thats it :p also has no radio priviliges ..
kmon man , dont pay the home phone bill . make a stand ... * whispers* and kiss sex goodbye lol.....

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Thats pretty shithouse bro.... Thank god my partners a car nut!

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
as i said earlier radio/cd is now not working!! so no body has any noise privledges.

also i have not paid the phone bill yet.

unfortunately i will, it will cost me more not too. she is moving premises with her work atm, so she needs some clients to see her at home. if that does not happen, then even less cash to work with:cursing:

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Sounds like the law needs to be laid down ;)

My missus know how much i love my cars, so she is rediculously careful when driving, ive only let her drive the v35 so far (when ive had to much to be able drive home :p ), shes mostly an auto driver so the horrid clutch of the leggie may cop a beating if i let her drive that

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Wow sounds like you're havin a pretty shit time lol

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
hey daniel, tow hook cover, the front one right? where did you buy them from? contacted local mitshu and they said
"nope. we do not do import parts here"

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
hey daniel, tow hook cover, the front one right? where did you buy them from? contacted local mitshu and they said
"nope. we do not do import parts here"

They're full of shit, give em the part number and tell them to order it.... Don't tell them what it is though ;)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I called up Mitsubishi in Artarmon :) Cost me like $110 I think from memory, came painted in the colour I wanted! Took a few weeks but!

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Thats pretty shithouse bro.... Thank god my partners a car nut!

Partner = soon to be wife ? :love:

Thank god she puts up with you dawso - Brad's right though..... when???

I'm nervous about kitty, my baby sister is driving her at the moment as her car is at the panel beater, so every time the phone rings I steal myself just in case its bad news......

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Tom they ripped you off, from memory they are $56.30 last time I checked.... damn ripsubishi

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I'll find my receipt LOL.. Maybe my figures are way off hahaha

I suck at remembering prices lol

Top Bottom