All Driving Privileges Removed

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Guess what has happened again... It has taken just on two weeks... Got new wheels the other day, first time the GF has had the car for a long while. Last time now! Brand new wheels - front passenger wheel while parking about a third of the wheel is all F##KED up! I am so over this S##T! Two weeks I have not even had the chance to wash and show it off to you all and GF hits a gutter!!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
yup, time to dump her

haha, maybe not so drastic, but defs no more drving for her

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Oh dude. Seriously. If you end up marrying this girl, you need to protect all future rides with a pre-nup :D

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
sorry to hear dude, hope its easily fix-a-ble.. hehe

about the gf.. no comments from me.. lol

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Shit man...... does your GF even have a licence Dan ? If so, how the hell did she get it ?
Not even my disabled wife was THAT bad when she was driving.

Why can't she drive her own car mate ??

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
With the amount of damage she's done, it might be a worthwhile investment buying a sh!tter for her to get around in ...

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Why the hell do you keep letting her drive it? Sorry, you should've learnt your lesson after the R31... does she just not learn or what?

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Easy solution. Two sets of rims. A f**ked up set for when she drives the car and a good set for you.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Or get some sexy looking Rim Skins o_O

http://www.rimskins.com/

What an interesting, and in hindsight, obvious product - I wish I'd invented them! You'd expect them to look really tacky but actually they're pretty subtle (probably depending on the wheel).

I can even see them being useful as a way to get a silver(ish) outer ring on a black wheel.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Oh man I'd crack shits! It's bad enough when I do it myself, but if someone else were to, I'd hate to have to hold them responsible!

I still can't park too close to kerbs, I don't trust myself haha.. Plus when I try I still end up a healthy distance AWAY from the kerb :p Not sticking out on the road though haha..

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
She's still doing better than my wife though.

I spent months driving with her to get her licence. She finally passed her P's with her little Starlet, & 6 months later this happened :eek:

P1310029-Copy.jpg

P1310030-Copy.jpg

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Daniel, seriously... this woman better be the best root in the entire freaking universe for you to keep tolerating this. :thumbdown::cursing::wanker::banghead:

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Daniel, seriously... this woman better be the best root in the entire freaking universe for you to keep tolerating this. :thumbdown::cursing::wanker::banghead:

I vote for footage to be posted on RedTube for all of us to see & judge :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Brad, what the hell happened there?!!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Brad, what the hell happened there?!!

She got that 'female P plater' attitude unfortunately :closedeyes:

Thought she could beat a truck who was merging into her lane where the big roundabout used to be at Erina on the Pacific Hwy. Anyways the truck didn't see her & she got bounced into the opposing lane & ended up ping-ponging between cars before finally wedging the front of her car into a trailer.

Amazingly, she got out of the car unscratched. The inside of the car was untouched.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Car protected her well!

Top Bottom