All Driving Privileges Removed

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Best root...... You mean sex right?.... I can't remember if it was good or not. I video you say, I would like to have a memory of having sex... So sad.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Ok here is update, for those following my lifes crisis with the other half. Every one can now breath a little easier knowing that the GF will no longer be behind the wheel of a VR4 - well atleast Not mine. Game over - I broke it off Tuesday after Xmas. 9-1/2 years gone.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Ok here is update, for those following my lifes crisis with the other half. Every one can now breath a little easier knowing that the GF will no longer be behind the wheel of a VR4 - well atleast Not mine. Game over - I broke it off Tuesday after Xmas. 9-1/2 years gone.

Don't know what to say here Daniel. Bad news to the 9.5 years spent, but good news that you won't have to be putting up with the crap any longer.

You should put your naked pics up on AdultMatchmaker & await the replies lol

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Thanks brad, long time coming I think. Was just hoping things would change for the better.

Naked pictures.... I think there are several semi naked pics of me on here from a couple of cruises!!:p

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Naked pictures.... I think there are several semi naked pics of me on here from a couple of cruises!!:p

That's exactly what I was referring to mate ;) hehe.

Maybe you can start a "Looking For Love" thread on here haha. :tongue_smilie:

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
That's great news Daniel. I hope you feel a big weight off your shoulders (and your car)

Are things going well in other areas if you get my drift?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hope you're alright dude, always a shame to hear about this kind of thing.. But hey, at least things are bound to get better!

Time to treat the car to it's well deserved upgrades and repairs and turn it in to something even better without the fear of someone kerbing it again!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg

I know how you feel buddy.... 2 years down the toilet as of yesterday for me too :sad:

At least mine knew how to drive a car though, which compensates for the other 7.5 years lol

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
man, sorry to hear about your heartaches Dan and Dawso. I do feel your pain and I can relate to coz I've been in a relationship for over 11yrs and engaged that time when the relationship torn off.

Anyhow, goods things will prevail to heal the pain.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Dam what a 5 month saga! It really is consideration of the other partners feelings that makes a partnership survive. Relationships are hard even when making the effort, but in your case Dan it sounded like you're just a genuine nice bloke who was completely taken advantage of.

Dating tip 1: find a chick who's not fussed over buying her own drink or even yours. If she expects you to shout her just remember; it all starts somewhere.;)

Dating tip 2: check out the condition of her car! If it's dirty she's probably not into cars or even her own. If there's dings in the corner panels she shouldn't be allowed near yours. If there's scrapes down the doors call it a night and delete her from your mobile phone!

Dating tip 3: if she's fully into cars there's probably a good chance she has a lot of bloke mates so try not to get geleaous or even feel you have to compete because if she's really into you she'll save that special piece of her heart for only you.:D

Best regards
The love guru(y)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Dam what a 5 month saga! It really is consideration of the other partners feelings that makes a partnership survive. Relationships are hard even when making the effort, but in your case Dan it sounded like you're just a genuine nice bloke who was completely taken advantage of.

Dating tip 1: find a chick who's not fussed over buying her own drink or even yours. If she expects you to shout her just remember; it all starts somewhere.;)

Dating tip 2: check out the condition of her car! If it's dirty she's probably not into cars or even her own. If there's dings in the corner panels she shouldn't be allowed near yours. If there's scrapes down the doors call it a night and delete her from your mobile phone!

Dating tip 3: if she's fully into cars there's probably a good chance she has a lot of bloke mates so try not to get geleaous or even feel you have to compete because if she's really into you she'll save that special piece of her heart for only you.:D

Best regards
The love guru(y)

Wait, what if you had a chick with all of those attributes but it still didn't work out? :tongue_smilie:

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Wait, what if you had a chick with all of those attributes but it still didn't work out? :tongue_smilie:

Haha yeah I've been in that boat!

My new position is that you should never get involved with a girl who is into cars. Too much competition...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I've got a chick that is 1 and 2, and half of 3 (not THAT in to cars, but likes cars) and only without the heap of bloke mates :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I've got a chick that is 1 and 2, and half of 3 (not THAT in to cars, but likes cars) and only without the heap of bloke mates :)

Just don't say anything about the Eunos 30X & all will be good ;)
Never seen Tom angry until then lol...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
LOL I wasn't angry, I was just saying that you should stop saying those things haha

Top Bottom