All Driving Privileges Removed

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Ok, so I get a phone call today at work from the XGF. First time we actually spoken since the break up. She says that she really likes the place we lived in together. (I am still in) she asks if it is ok to leave some of her stuff here.... Ok.... But also wants to stay some nights!!! WTF!! We broke up! Figure it out!!

She has not contributed to any rent in 18 months. By default I think this is now my place. Plus the fact she has no money to pay the rent if I moved out.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Seems like she wants to have her revenge Dan, be careful and it is absurd.

G

Unregistered
Hey Dan (and Dawso). Sorry to hear about these things fellas, I can only hope things start looking better soon.

But to Dan in particular, it's got disaster written all over it. I don't know where she's staying at the moment, but if she's not paying rent there, then wanting to spend a couple of nights at your place - she's just trying to live for free. A night here and there at a mates house means you could never pay rent.

Seriously, is she one of these people whose mummy and daddy pay for everything? I know if you pay for stuff yourself you look after it. Sounds like she couldn't give a rats about cars, rent, anything and simply uses everyone. Sorry if this isn't her in a nutshell, it's all based on hear-say :)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Dan, NO... to both questions.

Be strong!

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Wow the more i read the more i appreciate my misses lol.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
My new position is that you should never get involved with a girl who is into cars. Too much competition...
exactly. its like anyone into cars, ur point of views will conflict. i rather chicks totally opposite to me. then i learn about them, and visa versa.

btw i dont see why chicks are such a big deal. so much else to life. just find one that makes u happy, and when she gets a bit too fiesty, ditch her. chicks are disposable.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Ok, so I get a phone call today at work from the XGF. First time we actually spoken since the break up. She says that she really likes the place we lived in together. (I am still in) she asks if it is ok to leave some of her stuff here.... Ok.... But also wants to stay some nights!!! WTF!! We broke up! Figure it out!!

She has not contributed to any rent in 18 months. By default I think this is now my place. Plus the fact she has no money to pay the rent if I moved out.

hhmm tough situation there..

I'd say no to the first one.. then maybe yes on the 2nd one.. lol

that's if you want some more headaches..

maybe she misses you.. ?!?

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
misses me........ yes

4 emails already today at work from her!!:eek:

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Daniel - you broke it off with her (going from your post a few pages back) so be strong. Just remember the hassles that led to you ending it, and stick with them!!! Dont let her stay, leave clothes or any of that.

Keep the break clean for at least a couple of months!!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Dan, every time you receive an email, just go & look at the damage to your car.

Any feelings of remorse or guilt should be wiped away.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
the voice of reason...

thanks Brad

and every one else

Scubasteve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
96 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
Yeah bud give it time for your head to clear. I had two relationships pretty much one on top of the other that lasted roughly four years each and between that and current misses i had a 11 month break, just screwed round and had fun. Was hard at first but got easier as time went on and you learnt to put yourself first for once. Sorry for you relationship loss too Dawso. My misses thought your profile pic was cute.... might leave her at home this weekend lol.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
I'm coming!! Will meet Wayne and some others at the gorge. Go team go!!

Top Bottom