All Japan Day

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I drove past Wrigley reserve today and was actually thinking of All Jap day. Crazy coincidence!

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
i got too much shit on my plate to think that far ahead :O

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I've just registered. FMIC will be on, and hopefully Adam's Dad's front pipes/cat by then as well. All that'll be left to do is 3 port and tune from Steve. From what I remember Steve isn't travelling again until March/April next year though.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I wouldn't be able to get there till 1pm so no point registering. Will try to get down to take a few photos and have a look though!

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I'll definitely pop down, won't be entering but hopefully a few of you guys are parked together again. Best car event in Australia!

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Coil overs + rims = Hot MPS for AJD ;)

I was thinking about it! But I wouldn't have the money before the date :(

I could probably afford some cool rims but I would have to settle for compressed springs or changed springs on stock shocks...Want to do it right and go coilovers the first time around. Also the stereo will come first financially, since it's the thing that affects my daily commutes the most!

VR4 6A13TT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
PFL VR4 Legnum
I just registered, only live around the corner anyway! Should be a good day.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
We should do a morning meet like last year so we can all drive in and park together, I reckon meet at 9am so we can get a bettor posi than last year too, more towards the centre of the display?

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
How about 9am at Morphetville racecource carpark, Anzac Highway, its nice and big and easy to all go together from there?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
G'Day Gents.

Just to let you know, "Loki" is coming for AJD. Hopefully I'll make it as one of the display cars!

Gotta love the fact that it's a Labour-Day long weekend... so travel down Friday night (late?) from Melbourne, clean up the car as much as possible on Saturday afternoon, hit the town, then turn up, hit the town again on Sunday and then drive home Monday.

Wonder if I can get a sideskirt and front bar/canards fixed by then?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Sounds like a great plan Gav!

Would love to catch up for a beer but you'll have to head further west.....

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Yeah a meet up beforehand would be good like the last few years. The location we've used is a good spot close to the event so we won't get broken up on the way there.

Itchy Scrot

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Luke
Drive
Legnum & scrotary
I wouldn't be able to get there till 1pm so no point registering. Will try to get down to take a few photos and have a look though!
Parking is like $6 an hour... It'd be cheaper to enter just to use the oval as parking...

Ill be very likely to enter too :)

Inspite

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Inspite
Drive
2001 VR-4 Galant
I've registered

It was good to all roll in at the same time so we can get a VR4 rainbow happening again.

Top Bottom