All Japan Day

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Trigger Manual Legume.. Couple of Rollas.
If you have something 'special' they will let you in tho.
Gonna be a BIG day!

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Is Legume and the 'rolla making an appearance, Bugz? Or just the Corolla?

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
Weird as last year there was plenty of space even on hill near pier! Problem is they let some shit heaps in over nice cars which is a waste really, at times they need to select quality a little better, none the less first in best dressed:/

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
There may be heaps of room, but I'm sure there are limitations imposed on them by the council as to where they can actually park the cars. They may not be allowed on the hill by the pier for what ever reason.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
To quote the AJP Facebook as of 15 minutes ago...

[Kristian] Ok guys we're getting tight on numbers - if, for whatever reason, you can't make the show, can you please let us know asap, as it may mean someone else is missing out on attending.

If you're thinking about attending, please make sure you put your entry in asap to avoid being put on the waiting list. We're not quite at the waiting list stage but we're getting mighty close. If you're put on the waiting list and not given an acceptance before the event, we will refund your entry fee.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Japan-Day/214256251964280

Inspite

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Inspite
Drive
2001 VR-4 Galant
I got mine within a couple of days.

They've mentioned that spots are running out but I think you'll slip in.

‎[Kristian] Ok guys we're getting tight on numbers - if, for whatever reason, you can't make the show, can you please let us know asap, as it may mean someone else is missing out on attending.

If you're thinking about attending, please make sure you put your entry in asap to avoid being put on the waiting list. We're not quite at the waiting list stage but we're getting mighty close. If you're put on the waiting list and not given an acceptance before the event, we will refund your entry fee.

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Both cars will be down there, Legume is getting the Eyecandy treatment the week before! :)

Unfortunately the front bar will prob look worse for wear, but shit happens i guess.

Is Legume and the 'rolla making an appearance, Bugz? Or just the Corolla?

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Make sure you check your junk mail as alot of people report there application going there.

Top Bottom