Anyone know this car, after some info

jonesyVR4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Mark
Drive
EP71 Starlet turbo
Hi Guys

Can anyone give any details on this car?

http://www.importfactory.com.au/site/cars-for-sale/mitsubishi/galant-ec5

I think it may be a leftover from Kamakaze, so its been there a while

I may be keen to get it if its OK, however Id be coming down fron Sydney & dont want to waste my time or money.
If anyone has looked @ it or knows any history details Id appreciate any feedback

Cheers
Mark

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Mark all I can say was my experience with Kamakaze shocking! Really sus this car out hard before you do anything.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Mark all I can say was my experience with Kamakaze shocking! Really sus this car out hard before you do anything.

Seconded, motion carried unanimously.

Look closely at all details, make sure everything's right. My experience (using them for compliance) was that their attention to detail was terrible and they were economical with the truth.

Wiggles

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Sean
Drive
1997 PFL Leggy
Sounds like thats how my car came into the country. I believe the rear end damage had happened from Japan

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Just a counterpoint to the Kamikaze comments. My car came from Kamikaze and it was clean, straight and no problems at all. They had little dings in the bumpers touched up, addressed other minor niggly things I pointed out, and even had the roof resprayed when their display seat fell on it before I took delivery.

As far as I know my Legnum was Kamikaze's first one.

I am familiar with the comments about dodgy dealings though. I guess I got lucky.

Top Bottom