Average Prices

G

Unregistered
Hi everyone, I was just wandering what Galants are fetching.

I am looking to get a Legnum with a sunroof and manual but I have decided that I might look at ones that are a bit cheaper as well, so I thought why not look at Galants as well.

I don't really care about kms. but it must be in average to good condition and leather would be nice.

Oh and btw it will be a couple of months before I will be buying one so I would like to know what they will be fetching then, if that isn't too much to ask.

Thanks,
Rick

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Check out J-Spec Imports and Iron Chef Imports traders and vendors threads... they usually have some bargains and you'll get a good idea of how much a cheap Galant. Some have sold for as low as 9 grand and that was a pretty good one from what I could see in the shots!!:)

G

Unregistered
from what i have seen legnums start at about 9K landed and complied and go up to 15K landed and complied.
galant autos usualy range 10-13 landed and complied manuals are usually upwards of 12
thats a rough estimate

G

Unregistered
pplugg said:
Oh and btw it will be a couple of months before I will be buying one so I would like to know what they will be fetching then, if that isn't too much to ask.

let me have a look in to my crystal ball

crystal_ball_LG.jpg

nope sorry, can't tell you....

that could have dire consequences for the future

:ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
Use the search this has been answered before ...
By the way they don't stop at $15,000 imported. I have seen them as high as $18,000 imported.
Dealers go way past $25,000. Its too hard to say .... do your research on the model u want and speak to Kristian or Ben ...

Oh and Gly I also checked the Magic 8 ball without success ...

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Trying to get a manual with sunroof and leather is hard! You said you're willing to wait a few months, if an appropriate car does turn up in the next few months, you should buy it immediately rather than wait for another one.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Manual, leather AND moonroof? Nice IF you find one, as Brad says you should snap it up immediately. But from my experience, you should have the dollars ready-to-go (either sitting in your account or pre-approved) and be prepared to wait at least six months AND be actively looking the whole time, 'cause chances are there's someone else out there who's looking for exactly the same thing, and they'll be willing to pay top dollar too. Cars like that don't take days to move, they take MINUTES.

If you're not prepared to wait that long or don't have the funds for more than $15k then you will definitely have to re-evaluate your list of essential criteria, 'cause you'll miss some other great cars while you look for your holy grail which you won't be able to get anyway...

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
why does everyone keep saying that, yeah they are harder to find but after i purchased mine i saw another 3 within the following 6 months that i was getting mine, if your not in a hurry just wait till you see one.

if you keep an eye out on goo-net.com and yahoo auctions (thats where i found mine) you can get lucky if your willing to wait you will find exactly what you want.

i mean mine went to auction and was sold for 305,000 yen in july last year and its all of the above mentioned options in perfect condition, just has slightly higher km's but seems to have been perfectly serviced so higher km's isnt always a bad thing

Top Bottom