ayc bar stays on sometimes ???

G

Unregistered
hey i looked through the forums and couldnt find any one with the same problem !! sometimes the ayc bar stays on like it doesnt happen often it happens on the highway same spot around a corner its not a big corner but it does happen every now n then so i dont know ??

any ways the first bar will just stay on for at least 30 seconds and i havent even steerd much ??? i think i may have to get ayc fluid changed ?? i seen all the places that do em (in another forum) just thought id put it out there and see if anyone has this issue ?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Check your tyres bro.... Uneven tread wear and tyre pressure causes that. Make sure all your wheels have the same pressure and the same tread wear :)

Has come up in here about 100 times but its not the easiest thing to search for lol....

G

Unregistered
Check your tyres bro.... Uneven tread wear and tyre pressure causes that. Make sure all your wheels have the same pressure and the same tread wear :)

Has come up in here about 100 times but its not the easiest thing to search for lol....

sorry :(

thanks will check pressures in the morning but now since having started this thread the car no longer does this lmao !!! isnt it great thanks guys for re answering a question :bigsmile:

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Post a thread saying "my car doesn't make 300kw". Never know what might happen.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
something similar happened to my car after the Dawso meet...

after that long windy run... my ayc bar always kept on at 1 bar even when i was driving straight (highway)

after i had my AYC serviced.. it never came back.. so yah, maybe do get ayc fluid change.. make sure you use AMSOIL!!

Top Bottom