Basic mods thread?

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I fail to see what "beneficial" and "awesome" have to do with each other? lol

It would be good to do but I don't think improvements would be anything other then minimal. Better then stock? Yes. Amazingly different? No.

bj82

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brad
Drive
99 SII Legnum VR4
Done the MAF mod too, was stupidly easy WAAAAAAY easier than trying to do it on my ferrari ;)

I've taken some pics if anyone wants a little how to thingy??

Chris would be interested in knowing how your a/f reads before and after the mod.

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
car doesn't run as rich on full throttle the needle is not shooting off the dial like before, sweeping in the stoich area more consistently on normal driving, performance wise a little more responsive not a heck of a lot but probably better suited to cars who have their stock air box, car backfires on every gear change on full throttle it sounds great lol but probably something wrong with my coil packs or 02 sensor

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Done the MAF mod too, was stupidly easy WAAAAAAY easier than trying to do it on my ferrari ;)

I've taken some pics if anyone wants a little how to thingy??

Chris would be interested in knowing how your a/f reads before and after the mod.

Haha YES! I am an absolute noob and am too scared to take any tool to my Legnum without having some sort of image-based guide to baby me through it. The how-to section on here is a lifesaver.

Top Bottom