Best quotes about VR-4s

G

Unregistered
Got one just then...

Guy in VN SS with a mate: "Nice body kit, wanker!" *laughs*
Me: *Nothing*
*Lights go green and nailed him by about 4 car lengths, pull up at the next lights*
Guy in VN SS with a mate: *window 3/4 up and staring straight ahead*

:wanker:

Commodore's get really pissy when you beat them in your "riced up Magna" :p

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
lol everyone..

i was with my friend, on my way to drop my car to the mechanics from strathfield (yes dimi.. relax..). stopped at the lights, another young korean ricer to the max hyundai pulled over. he was giving it a bit. i looked at him and i looked straight.

it turned green and he went hard (by the sound of it), i managed to go even with him (it was hard not to eat him) upto 60km/h then he thought he was doing alright. after 60, i floored it and he disappeared form the back.

next traffic light, i waited for him. we had another line up. he raves again, this time no mercy.

my friend said

"jono you are so slack. why do you give those guys some false hope then destroy them for.."

G

Unregistered
Haha definitely, had that one on the motorway the other day.

To add insult to injury, he was pissy he got beaten by a GIRL.

I don't know what being a girl has to do with it, do girls have something wrong with there right anckle that stops then from getting the pedal all the way to the floor :p

My stock "riced up magna" stuck like glue to a brand new Purple (cause they go faster) SS Commodore. Needless to say the driver wasn't impressed and crossed double lines to get away from me.

"jono you are so slack. why do you give those guys some false hope then destroy them for.."

That was an awesome story, Im going to have to remember that one. Usually I either ignore them or destroy them on the first run. Next time false hope will prevail :p

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Guy in car parked next to mine: "Hey, what kit is that?"
Me: "Pardon?"
Guy: "What bodykit have you got on your Magna? I like it."
Me (laughs): "It's the stock kit. And it's not a Magna."
Guy: "Huh? It's not? What is it?"
Me: "It's a Legnum. Can you get on the internet, yeah? Look it up. It's spelt L-E-G-N-U-M."
Guy: "Cool. So you imported it then?"
Me: "Yup. It's essentially an Evo 6 underneath, but with a larger engine."
Guy: *wtf* o_O
Me: ^_^

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
haha yeah i've had so many comments about my "bodykit". Having said that the front bar isnt standard, but pretty sure most people think its a magna either way until they hear the bov do its thing...

G

Unregistered
I had one...
My friend asked me to get him home from work...

My friend: Where is that sports car you've bought? (Standing next to my Legnum)
Me: Right here...
MF: Hey, you're pulling my leg... nice one... I almost fell for it.
Me: Hop in...
MF: Hhehe... Is it for some kind of grocery shopping sport.... (keeps talking smak) :)

10 minutes later...

MF: Im neva calling you again for a lift home... Hell, why in the world did they make it look like a wagon???? Frucking monster...
Me: Yeah yeah... I told you not to call it names... :)

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
haha nice one valmes, looking forward to the same conversations with my mates

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Valmes isn't your VR4 highly modded as well? Driven in red mist these cars are bloody scary already so yours would be a weapon. I have made 2 people almost throw up in my leggy on corners. To the point where I have had to back off a lot. And never give hungover/drunk people a ride in your VR4 folks, speed plus booze equals mess, ask any cabbie lol.

YTRY50

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
1996 VRG Galant->1996 Galant VR4->2002 Galant GLS->1998 Galant VR4
Hey sorry for being a noob but in NZ ive never heard of a magma? and everyone knows what a legnum is here, are legnums really rare in oz???

G

Unregistered
Hey sorry for being a noob but in NZ ive never heard of a magma? and everyone knows what a legnum is here, are legnums really rare in oz???

Legnums are more common than Galant's :p But still no where as common as the Magna

Mitsubishi Magna

But Legnums are becoming a more common sight in Australia. It wasn't long ago that you were privilaged to see a Legnum on the road and you knew who everyone was because they were off the forum. However there are more and more Legnums on the road and even a handful that aren't members of OzVR4. But i think to the untrained eye people just pass them off as a riced up Magna and don't think anything more about it.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
And sometimes, legnum can be mistakenly identified as Lancer wagon. I got this a few times now when filling up at gas station.

G

Unregistered
Mine gets called a Lancer most of the time or a Magna is it's a real bad day.

I have been asked if it was a turbo once. I guess he thought a car that looks like mine must be hiding something...

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
I'd suggest the clients on Acid, maybe a slight acid based rear end similarity to a 535Xi sports wagon and a pre facelift........ wow thats one f^<>'d up client...

Top Bottom