Blow Off Valves

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Okay, I ordered a plug cap thing for my GFB StealthFX because I'm going through a random "I'm over the noise" phase haha.. So that should be arriving in a day or two..

But, just out of curiosity, is it possible to have 2 BOV's running off our system, and have them sequentially go off?

I remember ages ago seeing a white Mitsubishi GTO, and it had 2 BOVs..

He floored it, and when he changed gears 2 BOVs went off! It sounded awesome, definitely a lot of wank factor there, but still, it was mad :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't do it, it'd be a waste of another few hundred $$$ but I'm just curious as to how he could pull it off, but I don't think we'd be able to?

And sometimes when I hammer it full pelt, it sounds like my BOV goes off twice quickly lol

G

Unregistered
Not sure on the twin bov set up but that info should be fairly posted on the net and I removed the mesh from my blitz when I had it on and it was pretty loud.
Check if your bov has a mesh silincer or check the blitz one out but there are a few bov's that are designed to be loud.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I don't see why you COULDN'T do it..... I just don't see why you would bother lol

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Haha too true Dawso..

And Adam, my BOV has 2 adjustment settings.. The spring to adjust how long it's vented, and a main adjustment to adjust how much it is vented (loudness).. I've turned it all right down, so it is quiet at the moment, but you can still hear it.. Just waiting for the plug to arrive, so I can unscrew the trumpet and make it a plumb back BOV :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I plugged up my BOV, the car goes quicker with gear changes now :)

Just I discovered I want the noise hahaha.. Just quiet though :p

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
There's just no pleasing some people!

I can just hear my PB Bov, and thats enough for me :D

G

Unregistered
My HKS is loud as F$%k, but i drove it last year for a while with the stocko back on and hated it, i know it is immature but i just love scaring pedestrians

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
My HKS is loud as F$%k, but i drove it last year for a while with the stocko back on and hated it, i know it is immature but i just love scaring pedestrians

Such a winning statement! :ROFLMAO:

Personally i like the cyclists that ride in the middle of 100km/h zones doing 10km/h.... There is just something satisfying in giving them the death wobbles as you dump it on the way past :D

Top Bottom