Body Kits

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
does anyone know what front bar this is?

Attachments

• galant99.JPG
    galant99.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 193

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
an ugly one! A member had it here in NZ and it was terrible in real life. What you don't realise is that the bit between the intercooler hole and the side vents is huge, about 200mm wide of flat sheet that isn't curved very much at all. It does look really ugly in real life!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Not sure if anyone noticed, but Vogue also do an Aero Bonnet ala EVO style. Good price too at only Y70000 for FRP ;)

vog35.jpg

I like the hood and the grill on this.. kinda makes the car look alot more meaner.. :D

G

Unregistered
i use to have the eurenbai style ( 1st/2nd pic ) but i now have the vogue style and grill as well as a CB Hood. The vogue definately is nice!!!Looks mean:mad:

Attachments

• Random%20003.jpg
    Random%20003.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 151
  • Random%20008.jpg
    Random%20008.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 155
  • vog31.jpg
    vog31.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 180998659a2075969831b340692411l.jpg
    180998659a2075969831b340692411l.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 137
G

Unregistered
got any pics of it SHOWVR? i really like the vogue hood/front bar

G

Unregistered
got any pics of it SHOWVR? i really like the vogue hood/front bar

not at the mo, still got to ge the kit painted, will post them up as soon as i get back form Fiji!!! wooohooo!!! bring on the sun!!!

G

Unregistered
why they only have the body kit for legnum not for galant? =(

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
hhmm i was gonna say that legnums are for sissy's.. hehe.. but then i remembered that you can turn the back into a bed.. :D

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
also remember there are lots of fast sedans out there other than Galants, but not many quick wagons at all, hence Legnum VR-4's were a lot more popular than Galants.

G

Unregistered
haha yeah.. i was joking :p

as brad said, the legnum is more popular than the galant... however there seems to be lots of galants in the US.. maybe you can source something from there?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
haha yeah.. i was joking :p

as brad said, the legnum is more popular than the galant... however there seems to be lots of galants in the US.. maybe you can source something from there?

maybe the because legnums were never released in the US?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
A list of the comparitive numbers of 8th gen VR4 Galants Vs Legnums is available in the FAQ for those who are interested. The relative scarcity of Galants explains why there are far fewer aftermarket enthusiast products developed and subsequently available for them compared to Legnums (or any other car, for that matter).

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
you are right about the Galants in the US Christian, they only released Galants over there and not Legnums, so there are a lot of US Galant body kits. They don't line up perfectly to our cars though, the headlights are off by about 10mm and there are a few other things.

Remember that for a body kit there is no difference between the cars at all apart from the rear bumper and rear wing. Any front bumper, bonnet or side skirts will fit just fine.

G

Unregistered
Man I am in love with that Blue Vouge VR4.... looks tough as!

6a13tt

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Igor
Drive
Galant VR-4 97' Type-S
Hi. Does anyone know where to buy front bumper & hood like these?
48618x_e1ff11c0d9.png

Top Bottom