Brembo Friendly Wheels Thread

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
Bringing up an old post sorry but do you think this size would fit our car and clear brembo's
Rota torque r
17x9+12
The wheels will clear brembo but those wheel speed will stick 20mm out of the guards.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Reviving an old thread here.

But I see TE37 are Brembo friendly - do you think ROTA Grid's or ROTA Grid R's would be too? In the 17-18 x 8.5-9 range or so.

The sizing sounds okay and think i seen the rota grids on a evo, but honestly best way is to test fit because also depends on the style of wheels mostly because I test fitted some BBS wheel 9.5 wide and 39 offset and not even close. BBS have some weird offset sizing.

Tyme

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Tim
Drive
99 VR4 Galant (Manual, FL)
The sizing sounds okay and think i seen the rota grids on a evo, but honestly best way is to test fit because also depends on the style of wheels mostly because I test fitted some BBS wheel 9.5 wide and 39 offset and not even close. BBS have some weird offset sizing.

Don't have any Brembo's on currently, unfortunately. Just getting rims that will allow me to get some in the future.
Might have to ask around. Or even ask some of the Evo guys, like you said, if any of them are running Rota Grids.

Top Bottom