Brisbane Stopover At Christmas.... Mini Cruise Meet?

G

Unregistered
Hey Guys.
Just thought I would let you guys know I am driving the Evo down to Sydney from Townsville at Christmas. We plan on stopping over in Brisbane and I thought it might be cool to catch up and meet a few of you guys down there and check out your VR-4's. As I am sure you know I am all alone up here in Townsville so It would be awesome to actually meet some other VR-4 Owners haha. Looking at Mid December at the moment but I will be confirming the dates hopefully tomorrow.
Anyone think they might be interested in Going for a little spin and grabbing a feed or something for a few hours one day?

Cheers guys.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
dude, it would be good to catch up..

I thought of posting a thread about having christmas lunch up at Mt. Tambourine..

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Well you bypass Newcastle going to Sydney but I'm sure we can arrange something suitable.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
I'd be in depending on where n when.

G

Unregistered
Just finalising ny leave dates now so should have an idea of a date in the next few days.

Will have to take a trip to Newy while I am on leave as well.And Sydney lol.

Top Bottom