Mechanic in Brisbane/Ipswich/Toowoomba

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
97 COTY Legnum & 09 Astra
Hey guys. Been a long time since I have been around. Had a few issues with my legnum that basically forced me to pull her off the road. (Wasn't driving it much anyway). She was occasionally stalling, would start but any resistance from actually trying to drive and she'd stall again. But she'd idle and rev fine

Anyway I'm not really here for advice on repairing as I really don't have time to put into finding out wtf was wrong with it. (MAF, airleak, shit fuel who knows) but it's time I either sold it or gave it to a mechanic to get her running again.

She'a been sitting for about 2 years now, only getting started every month to stop her from ceasing up. She will likely need tires and breaks to be done aswell. Can anyone recommend a mechanic that knows their way around a pfl legnum? I'm in Toowoomba but will take it to Ipswich/ Brisbane to.

snuff vr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adrian
Drive
2JZ Cressida
2JZ Prado
Miss VR4's
If you're willing to travel to the Sunshine Coast, the guys and myself at House Of Touge in Maroochydore have a lot of experience with VR4's

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
thanks @snuff vr4 I'd have to have it towed down so i might see what other options come up before you mate. Thanks but.

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
Well, she's now back on the road after a few years, new rotors, wiper blades, fluids and after a clean of the MAF. The stalling, so far, is no longer. So thats a thing. :)

Top Bottom