Cams CARnival

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Don't know if you guys have heard of this or not:
http://www.camscarnival.com.au/index.asp

CAMS is staging Australia's first major national motoring and motor sport festival in the rapidly-growing Echuca-Moama region over the NSW Labour Day long weekend from 1-4 October 2010.
CARnival, as the event has been named, will be the largest national car club gathering ever staged in Australia. It is fully supported by the local Shires and will become an annual festival celebrating our enjoyment of all types of motor vehicles.
If you are a car club or individual that is interested in participating in CARnival, you can register your entry on line now by clicking on the button below

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
same time as parklife.. what exactly goes on at this CARnival? Im interested :)
BTW tom, evo vs wrx dyno day on the 17th july (next weekend) at turbo xs in hornsby, ill be going along in the morning, wanna come?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
A good mate is coming up that weekend from Melbourne for his Bday, so I'll have to see what goes down for that dude!! Thanks for letting me know though =]

Found the CARnival thing here;
http://www.jdmstyletuning.com/wordpress/events/cams-carnival-1st-4th-oct-2010/
cams.jpg

Looks like there are a couple of course/track events, speed sprints, car show/show n shine, etc

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
That looks awesome! So keen....

EDIT - 12.5 hours drive though for me.... :(

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Got any moonshine?

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I'm thinking about taking the Sil to this. Probably just to pose though, can't be bothered getting a CAMS licence.

Top Bottom