Carbon Fiber Cannards

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
dunno if everyone knows what it is.. but its those little fins sticking out of the sides from some front bumpers.. in some it looks good.. but in some it looks crap..

what do you guys think?

here are couple of pics..

04f1_1.jpg

04a0_1_b.jpg

I dont know.. I think I'm feeling a littley ricey at the moment.. please someone disagree with me..

G

Unregistered
Good to see Naughtika is still trying to buy everything under the sun :)
Didn't we decide u should be throwing ur credit card away ?
Brembo's, Facelift VR4 Grill, Carbon fins ... its easy to see how u get urself into debt. Sorry if I sound like I'm ur mother, but we have to look after our members and hate to see people have to sell their cars ...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
im not buying them stuff.. i was just really bored here last night at work.. so i thought i'd stir up some 'fresh' topics..

i've seen those carbon fiber cannards/fins on a galant but it has the cyber 2 front bumper.. and yes it does look good in my opinion.. color white too..

at the moment i cant find the pics..; but when i do.. ill post it..

OT: regarding my debts.. ive gotten rid of 1 credit card already and there's one more to go.. after that i should be fine..

G

Unregistered
i've never seen any 8 g galant using that canards with the stock bumper. You should give it a try if you want to. The Mine's white skyline has it and it looks awesome.....

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
some cars it looks ok, other cars it's looks shit, but the only purpose for these is to help turn in on corners, not sure how much it would do on a street car, i guess it just comes down to what look you're going for

G

Unregistered
i quite like these and was thinking of getting some myself.. ill get some cash first lol..

turboalfa

Crunching Gears
First Name
Troy
Drive
Legnum
Are they Legnum specific? Where abouts can you get them from. i think I would colour code them if I got them.

Thanks,

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
some cars it looks ok, other cars it's looks shit, but the only purpose for these is to help turn in on corners, not sure how much it would do on a street car, i guess it just comes down to what look you're going for

dunno if i've said this.. but i think on the facelift it will look good.. cause of that curves it has coming below the fogs to the sides...

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Why the hell not, They could look sorta cool but I do agree with the colour coding idea. It almost might look a little super-ish?

Top Bottom