Cosmetic/Detailing day - Brisbane

SATAN

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Hey guys,

I spent a good part of my weekend clay barring/polishing/washing/buffing/waxing my car on the weekend, its now slicker than ice and looks brilliant...I read the workshop day thread and it got me thinking why dont we do something similar but to get this sort of thing done??

I have a buffer, and have been detailing cars for a long time (not professionally but i know professionals)...and basic skills with things like painting various parts/vynil wrapping etc...

We could have it at my place although it would have to be in the front yard (the sun is not ideal for this sort of stuff) so if someone has a large shed/covered area and they were keen to get their car looking tops that'd be great!

Anyway ill figure out a date when we have a set venue and confirmed some guys who want to come, probably best to do this on a saturday...

It will also prove cost effective as I only ever use about half a bottle of whichever product i buy (be it the wax or polich, or even half a clay bar is HEAPS to do a full car...) so we could pool money together to buy detailing products and not pay for what we wont use!

Anyway EOI at this stage, if interest is great enough i can line up a tinter freind of mine who will do us a group deal cheap as hell per car...ive already lined him up to give me 5% all round ;)

Cheers guys

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
Be keen on this.
my car needs some harsh cutting to get though the years of neglect.
especially the tint will he do it on the day?

SATAN

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
yeah tint would be done on the day, basically the go would be that we help pull our interiors apart, strip the old tint and he will apply the new tint and we put it back together, hes a funny guy too so would be a good day

Top Bottom