Crash repairer

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
'98 VFR 800 / '92 Ford Laser Turbo / '10 Kia Cerato S
Hey,

Can anyone recommend a crash repairer in Adelaide. It'll be an insurance repair so quality and not price is more of an issue. My partner got rear-ended last night by a Commodore and need to get a valuation on whether it's even repairable.

Thanks

-Dave-

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
North, but don't mind travelling a little for quality service (please no Noarlunga :))

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
damn sorry to hear about the accident mate, hope you find somewhere to get it fixed etc, i might be over your way some time in the next few months might bring the deli not the leggy though :-( unless i can afford a tow bar before then.

what was the car that was rear ended ? does your insurance company have a prefered repairer ?

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
It was a Ford Laser Ghia, but has been modified:

ghia.jpg

The pic is before the accident, not that you'd really see the damage from there. It's not massive damage, but they're likely to value it quite low so who knows, they may even write it off.

Am going to convince her to get an EK Civic if it is :)

You must need to cart a lot over here if you have a Delica *and* need a trailer! :)

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
lol its just that the delica has a towbar :), i was going over to help a mate bring some stuff back including a motorbike and 40 something inch plasma so would need some space plus the kids and wife may be comeing as well so we would need 6 seats :)

Deli is still the best for that :) bullet proof and kid proof lol

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
Haha,

Yeah I tried to convince her to buy an RVR for that sort of thing too, but no go :(

FYI I got the stickers from you, now all I need is the car to put them on!

-Dave-

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
I don't know :(

Supposed to be in Adelaide Tuesday, then yesterday but now the weekend :(

I'm sure i'm being a nuisance, but I'm just eager! After 3 months I want to go and have a look at it in the metal

-Dave-

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
lol join the club mate only it took me 6 months before i saw mine lol

so i know exactly how you are feeling

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
I can recommend Pro Paint and Panel south rd at Hindmarsh. They repaired my gally after someone hit the rear quarter in a parking lot. Flawless job too when i saw what they did i hadn't smiled as big since i first got the car.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I don't know :(

Supposed to be in Adelaide Tuesday, then yesterday but now I'm getting no response from the shipping company or Kristian :(

I'm sure i'm being a nuisance, but I'm just eager! After 3 months I want to go and have a look at it in the metal

-Dave-

I replied to your email a few hours after you sent it! I rang Toll on Thursday, they said it wasn't arriving till the weekend.

As for crash repairers, try All Type Crash - they're just near Parafield Airport.

MasqUAP

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
I replied to your email a few hours after you sent it! I rang Toll on Thursday, they said it wasn't arriving till the weekend.

As for crash repairers, try All Type Crash - they're just near Parafield Airport.

Sorry Kristian! I didn't mean it the way it sounded, I have always got a pretty quick response from you on every question I've asked, I was meaning more than I wasn't getting any information on when it was arriving as the date kept changing :)

It's all good, I was just poking fun, I meant no offence and was not having a shot at your importing!

I've had a fantastic experience on the import with you so far!

Top Bottom