crazy evo at the auctions.

G

Unregistered
That's hideous!

I would guess that's been in a frontal too, hence maybe the new paint colour, but the bonnet doesn't even line up to the front grill properly

+1 for hideous

and the car looks like it had a hard life it still has battle scars look at the edge of the bonnet above the left headlight, the rims have a lot of bedded in brake dust and not many pannels lign up!!

G

Unregistered
I know you guys have mostly bagged it but I am sure that most of you bag paris hilton but get her drunk and alone and wanting to take you for a ride in her pink bits I am sure most will ride that pink evo like there is no tomorrow.
Same as this car it just needs a subtle spoiler and nicer rims and some black tint and then stick your company logos on it and the advertising will work for sure.
If the car sells for around 500,000 yen it would be a great buy and I would grab it if I had $5K lying around.
Iron chef can you please keep an eye on this one and let me or us know what the sale price ends up being out of curiosity as to see if it does sell for much less.
Cheers

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yeah but dude...it's HOT PINK. :p Well I guess it sticks out, if nothing else. If it was cheap enough you could probably just spend what you saved righting the wrong and getting it resprayed a colour that wouldn't offend even Elmo, as long as it was mechanically OK (which judging by Iron Chefs post on the last page it's not..)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Pink cars are cool. Look at the Yashio Factory S15. Tell me this Evo wouldn't stand out on the track...

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Hugh since when did you need a pink car as an excuse to wear a mankini??

Top Bottom