Cruise 19th June

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Meets at City West at 9pm, probably leaving around 9:30pm.

Dunno how big it will be or where it will go but I'll be there. Come say hello to the good looking young male with the black R34!

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Cool after that we'll come say hi to you. :) Hahaha

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
I'll take a shot from above =)

Plane goes 9.30pm!!!

G

Unregistered
yeah count me inn. can u b more specific were city west is??

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
City West... ever go to Sci-Tech as a wee lad? Big dome that lights up at night? Harbour town...

Never really had to explain it before! Anybody got an actual address? Its right next to the fwy. Ummm, if your heading south on the mitchell get off at James st, right at the lights, right at the next lights, down that street.

See you kids there!

G

Unregistered
yeah i no sci tech lol ill arive an hour early incase i get lost in the big city. is there guna b a big turnout ? will there be a planned root on the cruise or any shit like tht?

G

Unregistered
if that was the ddd one or the antiliag one then i attended but got pulled over just b4 the heprun exit....
//wrists

lights go on behind me .. so i pull over * wasnt speeding cause it was an exit with cars infront*
he puts on the vest and has the cocky stroll up to the window and taps on it so i put it down * :( *
tells me thats its a random car test ... * random car test my ass *
could hear a loud car comming up and a black commodor goes past and drops down a gear or 2 and floors is and gets wheel spin,,, copper watches it pass .. looks at me and tells me this is a warning ... *WTF FOR ??? *
runs to his can and drives after it ..... he never had a chance to catch up to it

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Seems there was a Commodore Cruise meet just before it, I saw a white Legnum there but left while all the imports were still parked in the carpark. Also saw a Blue legnum there but didn't get to see the driver.

It was a cold and wet night, I left after the first meet point, haha!

G

Unregistered
i have the (a) blue legnum .. and i do the cruises .. so high chance it was me :p

parkd next to 2 SSSpulsars 1 turbo 1n/a

G

Unregistered
yeah white leggy was me . i saw the blue 1 there tho. i went with all the v8s coz they were all churnin up the rubber

Top Bottom