[WA] Finish off the Last Cruise .. Cruise - 19th July

G

Unregistered
Lucky you!!! I am seriously dumbfounded at why this damn mechanic is working on everyone elses car but not working on mine???

i dont understand either he has been really prompt to fix mine . always says he wants it out of his shop on a day and its always ready???????

are u gona catch a ride along to the cruise with ne1 else?

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
If my car is out of the mechanics 2moro then i will definately come but it's not looking likely. Really dissapointed seeing as i missed the last one coz of the lovely ding in my back-end. If i get leads in time i will be there :)

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
i dont understand either he has been really prompt to fix mine . always says he wants it out of his shop on a day and its always ready???????

are u gona catch a ride along to the cruise with ne1 else?

I'll get to one eventually, in my own car!!! Car hasn't been right since october last year though....really testing my patience

G

Unregistered
Howdy Folks. I'll be tagging along for this one again as long as there's no objections =) Ant's away until sunday, but have told him about the cruise and he should be there as well =)

EDIT: Forgot to mention I was the white HH GVR4 on the last cruise =P

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
Howdy Folks. I'll be tagging along for this one again as long as there's no objections =) Ant's away until sunday, but have told him about the cruise and he should be there as well =)

EDIT: Forgot to mention I was the white HH GVR4 on the last cruise =P

you can come as long as you remember to do your wheel nuts up this time :p

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
If my car is out of the mechanics 2moro then i will definately come but it's not looking likely. Really dissapointed seeing as i missed the last one coz of the lovely ding in my back-end. If i get leads in time i will be there :)

ive got my old leads lying around if you wanted to borrow them to come along. they were fine, just replaced them for peace of mind

G

Unregistered
Ok guys, tell me what you think, ~90km.

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=Fraser+Ave+Kings+Park&amp;daddr=Thomas+St+to:Unknown+street+to:Orrong+Rd+to:Orrong+Rd+to:-32.013607,116.049474+to:Welshpool+Rd+to:Canning+Mills+Rd+to:Canning+Mills+Rd+to:Chevin+Rd+to:Canning+Dam+Rd+to:Canning+Dam+Rd+to:Gateways+Shopping+Centre+Rd&amp;geocode=%3BFeV6GP4dL3znBg%3BFcCZGP4dUbPnBg%3BFUzqF_4dNQ7pBg%3BFSnLF_4d_z3pBg%3B%3BFWVtF_4d2yXrBg%3BFWaaFv4doJPrBg%3BFdV5Fv4d-VbrBg%3BFf84Fv4d6znrBg%3BFTlsFf4dq-DrBg%3BFaNcFf4d9vbrBg%3BFU27Ff4ddM_nBg&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=dpe&amp;mrcr=0&amp;mrsp=5&amp;sz=17&amp;via=1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10&amp;sll=-32.013789,116.048949&amp;sspn=0.006614,0.008765&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-31.950851,115.847225&amp;spn=0.02549,0.036478&amp;z=14&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=embed&amp;saddr=Fraser+Ave+Kings+Park&amp;daddr=Thomas+St+to:Unknown+street+to:Orrong+Rd+to:Orrong+Rd+to:-32.013607,116.049474+to:Welshpool+Rd+to:Canning+Mills+Rd+to:Canning+Mills+Rd+to:Chevin+Rd+to:Canning+Dam+Rd+to:Canning+Dam+Rd+to:Gateways+Shopping+Centre+Rd&amp;geocode=%3BFeV6GP4dL3znBg%3BFcCZGP4dUbPnBg%3BFUzqF_4dNQ7pBg%3BFSnLF_4d_z3pBg%3B%3BFWVtF_4d2yXrBg%3BFWaaFv4doJPrBg%3BFdV5Fv4d-VbrBg%3BFf84Fv4d6znrBg%3BFTlsFf4dq-DrBg%3BFaNcFf4d9vbrBg%3BFU27Ff4ddM_nBg&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=dpe&amp;mrcr=0&amp;mrsp=5&amp;sz=17&amp;via=1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10&amp;sll=-32.013789,116.048949&amp;sspn=0.006614,0.008765&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-31.950851,115.847225&amp;spn=0.02549,0.036478&amp;z=14" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

G

Unregistered
yo ... so can some one post up a time pls :p
so its 19th... what time we meet . and a rough leave time :) pls

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
Map looks great Steve, good work.

A big thanks to Dan for his donation of his old leads, car should hopefully be out of the shop this avo now *fingers crossed*

A meet time would be great though :)

G

Unregistered
lol at first i lookt at the map wrong and was following an orange line / thinking no way this is 90km . then zoomed out 3x and lookt again and noticed i was ment to follow the blue line :p so looks liek a good run :)

G

Unregistered
From page 2

Ok guys, Cruise is next week. How's this for a meet point.

kingspark.jpg

Also included the Google Map if you don't know how to get there.

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?client=firefox-a&amp;hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=-31.960291,115.842451&amp;spn=0.006672,0.008283&amp;t=h&amp;z=17&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?client=firefox-a&amp;hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=-31.960291,115.842451&amp;spn=0.006672,0.008283&amp;t=h&amp;z=17&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

It's the carpark behind Frasers Restaurant in Kings Park. Lets say meet there at 12:30pm.

G

Unregistered
will it still be going ahead if its pissign rain ?

G

Unregistered
The BOM says that it will be raining during the morning, easing through the day then increasing in the evening. However, given the accuracy of recent reports, I'm not too sure what sort of weather we'll experience tomorrow.

We'll see how we go, we should be alright.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
lol, half the vr4's in wa written off in one day

G

Unregistered
ok , only asking cause the weather here atm is rather crud :p almost had some dumb bitch in a swift run int the side of me .... stops signs mean stop ... even in the wet . i know its crazy isnt it .

G

Unregistered
lol, half the vr4's in wa written off in one day

Thanks for jinxing us all :D

Yeah, the weather isn't the best atm, but your going to get bad drivers wherever you go regardless of the condition. As I said before, we'll see how we go, I'll be up at Kings Park regardless, if we have a poor turn out, then yeah we may postpone it for another day and maybe just do lunch or something.

Fortunately, the roads aren't as twisty and fast as the last cruise, plus I won't be driving that confidently with my clutch and tierod ends in poor condition (so DONT make me lead again :D). Unfortunately though, I didn't get a chance to do a test run this time so I'm not too sure how the roads are, so the best I can do is to express caution.

Hope I didn't deter anyone :) would be a shame.

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
It's ok i may be taking it easy too. I have my car back but as soon as i drove it away from the mechanics, it was having the same problem :(
I will be coming to the meet point to meet a few people. Whether i do the whole cruise depends on if my car is behaving 2moro or not. If i do, im happy with driving in the rain :D

wraith73

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
Mitsubishi Colt, Patrol, Pulsar Q
Feel free to drop into my work... just down the road from KP. I won't finish work until 2:30 & can't go for a long drive anyway cos my mum's just got out of hospital (luckily NOT via my work!!). Bit of shelter available if it's pissn down!

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
Was great to meet alot of you guys.
Josh, just you wait til my car is fixed, then i'll give u a proper race ;)
Matt, sorry for spitting :p wasn't very lady-like as you said
Steve, thanks for organising such a great cruise

Top Bottom