[WA] Finish off the Last Cruise .. Cruise - 19th July

G

Unregistered
Great cruise. Well organised, good turnout, no incidents. Big thumbs up to everyone =)

Thanks for putting up with my lil 4 banger :D

G

Unregistered
i had to get dirtiest car =p ....during the run on a small dirt corner and the nice big circle in the dirt at the end , there was mud and gravel pakt uner my guards like it was going out of fashion =p .also my tyre appears to be holding preasure ,but will know in the morning . oh and any chance sum 1 got a pic of the blue beast =p when it was coverd in muck at the end??
and jess, i just said it was classy =)
was a fun run ... just needed more mud =p
thanks for it guys

G

Unregistered
I'm sure they'll turn up soon enough.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who turned up, to be honest I thought the rain would stopped a lot of people from coming so I wasn't sure what to expect. But as it turned out we had just as many cars as the last cruise which was fantastic to see. Was great to meet a few of the new guys, and to put some names to faces.

Hopefully we could get a few more next time :) And I've got to remember to have meet points with cover if it's raining :D

Thanks guys

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
i have one picture of what his car looked like after the little off road excursion, phone camera so poor quality but you get the idea.

Attachments

• 19072009077.jpg
    19072009077.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 29

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Doesnt do it justice, looked dirtier in the flesh lol.

G

Unregistered
lol no sh*t :p
but thanks for the pic . dont think any 1 got a good quality pic of it realy dirty :)

G

Unregistered
Was great to meet alot of you guys.
Josh, just you wait til my car is fixed, then i'll give u a proper race ;)
yeah u may need to get that dent taken out of urr rear bumper. just to help u catch up:p lol

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Sorry i couldn't make it guy's. Look's like a reasonable turnout for a W.A. meet.

Have had Olivia (wife) in hospital since Friday last week and only got out today (Wed). Been looking after the 2 kids (2.5yr old & a 3.5wk old) with some help from her family for last few day's.

Hope to make the next one.

Scott

wraith73

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
Mitsubishi Colt, Patrol, Pulsar Q
Hopefully the next one falls on one of my rostered days off!! Spewing I missed this one.

G

Unregistered
should be in attendance to the next one . and we better be going threw the grahm farmer tunnel again . just got a straight threw 3 " pipe to replace my cat :)

Top Bottom