Cruise - Sat April 18th

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
No worries Mel, I wasn't having a go at you!

If I hear of anyone with work going, I'll give you a shout.

That's OK Lee, Didn't take it at a go at anyone. Just wanted to let everyone that we were disapointed we had to miss it. Hopefully can make the next one thou. Cheers Mel.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
mel-d what sort of work you looking for, and what area?

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Well at this point either of us will be happy with any type of work. Mel's been helping out a couple of her friends by doing their ironing for them for a couple of hours, a couple of times a week. And last night she helped out at a friend of a friends 50th birthday party by bringing food out and cleaning up. Just that kind of thing. As for me I've been spending lots of time applying for heaps of different jobs but as I said I'm happy to do anything from cleaning concrete to mowing lawns or fixing computers.
My normal work is as Records/Documentation/Data Manager, have lately moved into Configuration Management and my last position before being made redundant by Boeing was a Business Management Coordinator.

As for where. For Mel close to home (Mount Cotton) would be good as she's got to do the school runs if I'm working full time but while I'm not a little further afield is OK.

We might end up doing the Mr Mum thing as she's not worked full time for something like 9 years.
cheers

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
I've got many many good photo's, just hold on tight for a week, my computer at the moment has the nastiest glitch, so uploading at this stage won't be 'possible'

Cheers for the drive Lee and fellas, sorry that I bailed at the last minute before the Strathpine meet, due to birthday that I had to attend to

-Don:D

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I've got many many good photo's, just hold on tight for a week, my computer at the moment has the nastiest glitch, so uploading at this stage won't be 'possible'

Cheers for the drive Lee and fellas, sorry that I bailed at the last minute before the Strathpine meet, due to birthday that I had to attend to

-Don:D

No probs Don, we didn't hang around long at Strathpine anyway.

I can't wait a week.... :D

Come for a drive down to my place on the coast and we can upload them here!

G

Unregistered
PICS ARE UP IN THE PICS THREAD PEOPLE!

check them out.
they're not the greatest but Don's will be much better.

=]

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
Come for a drive down to my place on the coast and we can upload them here!

I should head down, but I think Sunday may be the day that i'll be uploading finally!! (On the girlfriend's computer atm if anyone was wondering..)

Top Bottom