Cruise - Sat April 18th

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
That sounds like a date i may be able to make. Gives me time to get my head unit fixed and new top and bottom rad hoses. Also have to get the grand parents to watch the kidlets for a day.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
So what's happening on /off or changed dates. Where are all the QLD members these days. The NSW lot are outdoing us by far. Mel

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Well I can't make tomorrow so I've proposed moving it to after Easter. I presume this is ok with everyone?

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
So Lee cannot make it, and therefore he postpones it.. haha. Nice one Lee.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Except for easter weekend we should be good as long as we can get someone to look after the kids.

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
Can i come with my car? i just bought it a couple of weeks ago and need to get my hours up so i can get my Ps'. If not i might see if i can drive bens?

G

Unregistered
18th sounds good as!
I'll have my E11 in by then too.... (hopefully)

everyone happy to lock in the 18th? mods change the title of the thread if so! =]

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
We should be ok,will have see about gettn the brats looked after so we can bring both cars.

G

Unregistered
yeah it would be sweet to bring both cars!
i beeped outside your place this afternoon... did you hear me?

=]

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
Yes I did. And I also recognised the sound of your car and said to Pete that it was you, but he said he didn't think it sounded right for your car. I raced to the window to look but the glare from the sun was to bad to say for sure. Have you changed your exhaust at all or may it have a hole in it somewhere as it seemed louder than it was before. By the way when you going to drop by next.

G

Unregistered
no, still the same. =]
not sure when i'm goin past next, probably not til next weekend.
might pop in and say hi if you're home.
=]

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
Sure thing. That would be nice.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
QLD meet organisation = FAIL lol!

Gee you guys waffle on with crap in your threads, NSW members would never do that :p

I won't be around then guys so i won't be able to come... Have fun without me though! I'll organise one for next time I head up to the GC

G

Unregistered
Dream on michael !!!!!! I don't think my insurance would approve..

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
So Lee cannot make it, and therefore he postpones it.. haha. Nice one Lee.

Hey, I tried to get you all to go without me but no-one was keen - not my fault.

At least I attend meets, when was the last time we saw you out? :D

I've updated the first post with "official" details.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Hmm... you have a point. The last one I attended was the dyno day, but I did cruise past the car wash one thursday night although it was called off due to the rain (not my fault I didn't check the web before heading past)

Most of the time I have a fairly good excuse, except for when I forget or am lasy - haha. Its not my fault that I have other commitments like 3 kids and a car hating wife. Well I suppose all of those are my fault.

So the 18th hey... hmm.... I may make the effort. haha

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Its not my fault that I have other commitments like 3 kids and a car hating wife. Well I suppose all of those are my fault.

Haha! Classic! :ROFLMAO:

I also have the car hating version of Wife but not the Children expansion pack yet...

Top Bottom