Cruise - Sat April 18th

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I will come.....WOW a VR4 day out.....this will be the first VR4 meet almost this year!!

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
My appeal date is on the 22nd for the (minor) speeding offence so I will miss another meet unfortunately. If my appeal is successful i'll be going for my full license straight away so i got my fingers crossed i'll be able to make the next cruise. Not worth the risk of taking the Leggy out and getting done for prohibited vehicle while i'm waiting for the appeal, that would not look good :p

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Pete and I will miss this now because I have been offered 5 hrs work that day. Have to take any work that comes along now that Pete's lost his job and I still don't have one.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
to mel,pete or luke
if i can borrow a radiator i can come.
haha dont think ill risk the dodgy NA radiator ive been given on such a big cruise.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
So we still meeting at Redbank Shooping Centre at 10am tomorrow?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Well I will see you and from the sounds of everyone dropping out about 3 other people there!! ha

G

Unregistered
so how many people we got? approximately? anyone calculated a guesstimate?

p.s.!
- intercooler installed
- SAFC installed
- car tuned
results: 175.6kw atw
i'm pretty happy with that...
see you tomorrow.
wherebouts at redbank shops are we meeting?
not familiar with it but from memory it's quite big???

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
fellas.. sorry i had to bail out.. my gf's car's rear brake started to leak so i have to get it looked at today..

G

Unregistered
As Brocky said, KFC carpark, there's a google map on the first post with a marker on it.

Internet Explorer still hasn't sorted out the bug with google yet, so no map for Internet Explorer users.

G

Unregistered
tell me something QLD, why is Dawso right??
why do we SUCK at getting people to come out for a cruise??
LOL. but seriously...

yeah it was a lot of fun.
Mt Mee is crazy but thanks to traffic we only enjoyed the way up, the way down was somewhat ANNOYING. lol
will post up pics soon in the above thread.
sorry to hear about your gf's car christian!
nice to meet you cordia and kev!

cheers,
shamren

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
wished i was there guys.. but i had to fix my gf's car.. the rear brake cylinder (drum brakes) had been leaking for quite some time now and yesterday was when it got alot worse.. so i had to spend my whole day fixing the damn thing...

so when's the next one?

and the pictures?!

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
I was really looking forward to this but with 3 kids and both of us out of work I wasn't going to knock back helping this lady with her party and earn some money. Wish we could have been there. Mel

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I was really looking forward to this but with 3 kids and both of us out of work I wasn't going to knock back helping this lady with her party and earn some money. Wish we could have been there. Mel

No worries Mel, I wasn't having a go at you!

If I hear of anyone with work going, I'll give you a shout.

Top Bottom