Cruise to Kiama

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Do you wanna make it up to Newcastle in the arvo? :) I'm on the central coast sat nite but have to make it back for a "Sunday fundaze" at my mates pub. Anyone interested? :)

Would like to, but family matters will intervene & not allow me :-(

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Do you wanna make it up to Newcastle in the arvo? :) I'm on the central coast sat nite but have to make it back for a "Sunday fundaze" at my mates pub. Anyone interested? :)

Would like to, but family matters will intervene & not allow me :-(

Paul

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Reid
Drive
Legnum vr4
wow that's nice you start a cruise post and someone comes along and says lets change the destination.....

sanchez

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
rodrigo
Drive
legnum
Nah wasn't trying hijack mate, I just thought that for any of the newy lads they could end up there that's all.

Paul

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Reid
Drive
Legnum vr4
fair enough not much interest prob wont happen anyway

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
You can tag along with the magna boys im sure they wont mind at all! Lemme know if you want details

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Warrior:1998 Legnum VR4 Daily:2006 Kawasaki ZX12R
just to ask a very non sydney person question lol i was gonna go look at a ducati im thinkin of buying at chatswood. how long will it take me to get to campbelltown from there? just so i can figure out what time i would need mto get to chatswood????

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Just borrowed this from the first post of the cruise

We will leave Kirrawee and head south down through the Royal National Park park through Stanwell Tops and all the way down the coast to Fairymeadow, From there we will turn right at the roundabout and head up onto the freeway to Albion Park. We will then take the Jameroo Turn off and head up Macquarie Pass, At the top of Macquarie Pass we will take a right onto Jamberoo Mountain rd through Kiama and then to Berry, We will keep going through berry down through Kangaroo Valley down into Mittagong where we will be stopping for a nice BBQ lunch in the park

Paul

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Reid
Drive
Legnum vr4
Cruise to kiama cancelled due to lack of interest.
Mite turn up to magna cruise since they have people actually turning up

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Again can't be bothered so I'll just copy n Paste.

It will be Held on Sunday 30th January 2011.
We will Meet at Hudsons Timber & Hardware Carpark, 558 Princes Hwy Kirrawee.
Meet Time is 830am and DEPARTING at 9am SHARP.

If ya do come I think they want a few bucks donation for lunch, throw me a message if ya are, 0403695991

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
OK I'm out on any meet. Not even going to Sydney now.
I had a major off moment in the middle of Terrigal this arvo which turned out to be an intercooler hose popping off. Sounded like the gearbox exploding it was so damn loud, but the hose itself was off ever so slightly but made the engine stall anyways.
Getting the car off the road & figuring out what happened made me extra late so I cancelled going to Sydney.

Another time dudes....

Top Bottom