March 11 2012 Cruise to Kiama

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
^ lol it's bloody crap driving along it in a 77kw FWD Caddy!!

I could totally imagine lol. But just wait till you hit it in your Super! Then get pie.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Well I'm hoping to NOT hit anything in my Super, but yes, there is the Robertson pie shop afterwards for us to wind down & let our brakes cool.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
id be happy if i wrote mine off its worth more as a pay out then it is to try and sell it and no one wants to buy anyway :-(

Griffo

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Grant
Drive
2001 White Legnum VR-4 Type S
Dont think I will be joining you guys on the cruise but I will be meeting the ourimbah boys and coming down with them to the sydney meet point to say g'day!
Sounds like the Colt has softened you up a bit, Aamir!!!

Griffo

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Grant
Drive
2001 White Legnum VR-4 Type S
I'm in Brad...I reckon the Newy and CC boys met at the ourimbah rest stop at 8.30am for a 9.00am depature...

If anyone from Newy is coming along we can meet at the shell on Thomas street, wallsed and then directly get on to the F3 from there...Meet at 7.45am sharp so we can be at the ourimbah rest stop on time...
Hi Aamir

I will be heading down from Newy also, so might meet at shell servo if you are still keen. Let me know. See you then.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I'm keeping check on the reports, but there is a chance we'll have to bypass the Royal National Park due to flooding...

cwalker

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
2000 white Legnum
Ill be keen to meet up with Aamir and Grant in the morn at the servo too

Paul

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Reid
Drive
Legnum vr4
Audley weir been flooded all week but probly can still enter national park at waterfall.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
As long as it's nice n sunny I'm happy cause it will make better my car look better

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
woooo got my rims back from the shop..... time to take the stockies back off for the cruise

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Audley weir been flooded all week but probly can still enter national park at waterfall.

We'll go for the Waterfall entry then fellas. If we can't get in there, then it's the F6 & on to Stanwell Park.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
woooo got my rims back from the shop..... time to take the stockies back off for the cruise

Sounds like a plan n then u can get some good pics of the improved ride

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
OK fellas I'll see you all at the carpark in Bicentennial Park, Homebush tomorrow morning.

There will be a fuel stop at Heathcote before we enter the National Park (I'm down to half a tank after driving down from Newcastle).
There looks to be a good spot near Stanwell Tops where we can pull over & park for some good photos of the coastline. Fingers crossed there aren't too many other cars there.

Haven't made any concrete plans for lunch so we'll discuss more tomorrow.

Please be there no later than 10am. We've got quite a day ahead of us.

cwalker

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
2000 white Legnum
Im very pissed off and sorry to announce that i wont be joining everyone in the morning...i lost my wallet tonight so no licence and no cash for fuel...im bloody ropeable!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Missed a good day dude. Here's hoping you make the next one.

Now to deal with the sunburn...

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
I sorted out my sunburn just trying to remove the bugs off my front bar as it's covered with them as we got home around 830 to the coast n hope the crew from newie got home safe too

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I had lined up to come along, but needed to head up the coast to pick up my mum. Her motorbike broke down on a weekend trip with friends! Damn european vehicles lol.

I even lowered the Audi on Saturday to battle corners lol

Top Bottom